what the hell happened to Steve Francis?! Vol. SMH Update: turning his life around?

I remember seeing a pic of him a few months ago at the all star game and he looked weird and I thought it wasn't him.

I googled and found a lot more

Then I looked up his age

Dudes like Benjamin Button

this cannot be real - no way Steve Franchise would let himself do that...no way!

i need to have proof it's actually him - where did this pic come from!?

this cannot be real - no way Steve Franchise would let himself do that...no way!

i need to have proof it's actually him - where did this pic come from!?

Why should we even care so much? He was an NBA All-Star, he had a good run. He was rich, does he care about you?

>D

My barber cut him in Boston the other week and didnt even recognize him, said dude kept saying who he was until he finally figured it out. Paid with a crumpled up 20 
laugh.gif

I could have sworn in the last go around of 'what has happened to Steve Francis' that someone posted he had some sort of genetic disorder or condition that made his face look like that.

My barber cut him in Boston the other week and didnt even recognize him, said dude kept saying who he was until he finally figured it out. Paid with a crumpled up 20 :lol:

:lol: I guess he doesn't have to worry about being bothered for autographs

Seriously, does he have a condition or something? Clearly he gives no amount of dambs if that Pic OP posted was indeed stevie franchise.

He has some kind of inner ear disease that might be causing his rapid aging. I remember he was dealing with chronic migraines and even stated he laid down all day until game time once

Back
Top Bottom