!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

this just in, voicing your opinion is now a legitimate excuse to be classless and immature

that's right, "keeping it real" means that you can be offensive where ever, whenever.

i wonder how many of these people defending kanye also defended joe wilson for voicing his opinion.

<-- voted for obama.
Take that mess out of this thread.
indifferent.gif
Why should he take it out of this thread. This episode exactly parallels what Joe Wilson did to Obama. Sure you can voice your opinion but thereis different ways and avenues to do so without disrespecting. I mean come on wait till after the speech, Joe acted like a fool and a pubescent kid and so didKanye. SMH C'mon now its VMA award

Wow. So after watching the video of Kanye's interruption, I will say this. Kanye is a reason why many people still use derogatory terms towards people ofcolor. I don't care about country music or Taylor Swift but the girl has probably been working her entire LIFE for a moment like that and it gets ruined bythis clown. Newsflash, Kanye. The majority of people that support you and buy your product are White. You lost fans and yes...$

Way to literally ruin your career...

There goes some of his white fans......
smh.gif

Nobody gives a F about a rock band.
But Taylor Swift? Cmon on fam.
You seen how they did Jamie after his Miley Cyrus rant.
Nobody even knows there was an movie released named The Soloist.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif
so kanye can lose fans and give Taylor swift publicity? So he can lose fans but get the VMA's more ratings? Or so he can just show how many nuthuggers he really has?

Are you trying to say something to me. Your posts are following a little to close to mine. Speak up or have a damn seat.

he is speaking up.

answer his questions.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I'm sorry, but Kanye is a complete joke after that. I didn't even see which video Beyonce was up for, but to say it was one of the best videos of all time is asinine, none of her videos this year have been great or even groundbreaking in anything. I didn't even watch the Single Ladies video until Timberlake did a parody of it on SNL.

In reality he should have stood up for Rihanna last year when Brittney Spears one every award of the Disturbia video for walking around a stripper pole. Instead he didn't say a damn thing he is just kissing Jay Z's +#!. There is no reason to disrespect another artist, especially one that writes their own music and reaches out their fans as much as Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift doesn't write her own music
indifferent.gif

[h2]Track listing[/h2][table][tr][td]
  1. "Fearless" (Taylor Swift, Liz Rose, Hillary Lindsey) - 4:01
  2. "Fifteen" (Swift) - 4:54
  3. "Love Story" (Swift) - 3:55
  4. "Hey Stephen" (Swift) - 4:14
  5. "White Horse" (Swift, Rose) - 3:54
  6. "You Belong with Me" (Swift, Rose) - 3:51
  7. "Breathe" (featuring Colbie Caillat*) (Swift, Colbie Caillat) - 4:23
  8. "Tell Me Why" (Swift, Rose) - 3:20
  9. "You're Not Sorry" (Swift) - 4:22
  10. "The Way I Loved You" (Swift, John Rich) - 4:04
  11. "Forever & Always" (Swift) - 3:45
  12. "The Best Day" (Swift) - 4:05
  13. "Change" (Swift) - 4:40
[/td] [/tr][/table]
It wasn't Stromile who wrote all those songs. Sit down and shut up son.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wow. So after watching the video of Kanye's interruption, I will say this. Kanye is a reason why many people still use derogatory terms towards people of color. I don't care about country music or Taylor Swift but the girl has probably been working her entire LIFE for a moment like that and it gets ruined by this clown. Newsflash, Kanye. The majority of people that support you and buy your product are White. You lost fans and yes...$

Truth. Had to delete two people already on FB already for racial slurs. I'm glad I don't have a myspace anymore.

Hey_

Ye ain't got no album comin' out any time soon,

good time to pull an Andy Kaufman.

Julius F. Wrek

Wow. So after watching the video of Kanye's interruption, I will say this. Kanye is a reason why many people still use derogatory terms towards people of color. I don't care about country music or Taylor Swift but the girl has probably been working her entire LIFE for a moment like that and it gets ruined by this clown. Newsflash, Kanye. The majority of people that support you and buy your product are White. You lost fans and yes...$

I agree with everything put that didnt even dent his career, striking taylor swift would have ended his career
laugh.gif
hes still going to sellrecords, but he embarassed himself hardcore

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Fellas, MTV knows they suck.

They know this.

They got Russell Brand hostin' again...

They gotta do anything and everything they can to get ratings,

case in point, the prank with Borat and Eminem.

This stunt immediately follows the year after?

C'mon now.

MTV is ALREADY deading the videos on youtube, K had pics of him taken WITH the HENN bottle in hand.

At the least you should be skeptical.

Julius F. Wrek

Pretty much..

I'm sorry, but Kanye is a complete joke after that. I didn't even see which video Beyonce was up for, but to say it was one of the best videos of all time is asinine, none of her videos this year have been great or even groundbreaking in anything. I didn't even watch the Single Ladies video until Timberlake did a parody of it on SNL.

In reality he should have stood up for Rihanna last year when Brittney Spears one every award of the Disturbia video for walking around a stripper pole. Instead he didn't say a damn thing he is just kissing Jay Z's +#!. There is no reason to disrespect another artist, especially one that writes their own music and reaches out their fans as much as Taylor Swift.
indifferent.gif
Neither does Kanye
indifferent.gif

Ruin his career....come on son...be for real ...
laugh.gif

Ye still and will always be one of the realest out...

This dude 'Ye has the interwebs going nuts.
laugh.gif

1. Ex fans are deleting their Kanye West library as we discuss this.
2. His website is being attacked by the TaylorSwiftTalk.com
3. People on Twitter ready to go out and kill 'Ye

MTV won
smh.gif

LOL Atleast Kanye made a point to show how biased MTV is, I couldn't even stand to watch the Movie Awards

Originally Posted by swizzc

indifferent.gif
Neither does Kanye
indifferent.gif
Then who does?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Ruin his career....come on son...be for real ...
laugh.gif

Ye still and will always be one of the realest out...
There's nothing real about being an immature piece of %!#$ that has no class. He's an embarrassment to Def Jam.

Kanye is not a reason, people who use that derogatory term are gonna use that derogatory term. The people who draw for that term are the samepeople that are gonna use it for the nice black kid that helped them with the groceries. It pisses me off that anything a black man does weighs on the entireblack population as opposed to just that man.

Back
Top Bottom