What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

Instantly caught my attention when I was in the store. Hadn't seen camo like that. The flash washed the color out.
yeah that's what I hate about phone cameras, it ruins color on so many pics. Glad my mom got a new camera for her birthday so I can take some better pics. Will stop by Macys or levis if I get a chance to see what you're talking about

i have those and the various shades of grey ones... i wish they made a cutoff distressed version of these shorts.

There's a grey version? Should have looked harder. Those would be flee.

I almost lost it those lion shorts aren't from wal-mart?!?!?! they really cost $360?! 
roll.gif

I want some affordable lion print shorts or tiger striped ones. I'm not a street cat though.

Having been raised in the Bronx, within the boroughs borders, this dude Alp is on some fly **** he dresses like your average Bronx hood dude.
im from the heights man, got to
laugh.gif

this is essentially the fit, maybe with a dark shirt or even white. if the shirts a little longer it will cover part of the flaps.

edit:excuse the feet
laugh.gif
real talk, if they were bermudas, they would be money

length is way too long imo

I need to cop some new shorts.

Thinking about the Nike french terry joints. #simpsoftterrycloth

Also want some Flightclub script shorts.

I got some HM sweat shorts and they're cool, but I need more.

I also need some swimming trunks. Making a move to the beach next month. What ya'll rocking to the pool/beach?

copped & rocked over the weekend

2097848_fpx.tif

usually dont do the busy printed stuff but these are dope in person

Last edited:

scissors + sandpaper = distressed  
im cheap like that lol...in the fact that if i pay good money for something im so cheap i dont even wanna destroy/alter the product cause i spent decent money for it....Im only mad now cause i saw that A & E made a short similiar with the distress look. and im like damn i couldve bought those.

Man yall out here not wearing certain things because you notice other males aren't wearing it (out of style)

I've only experienced two types of people making fun of a dude's pants .. another man and girls from Howard Uni :lol:

alp alp I mess with the Robins but not the bedazzled joints lol those all black ones you posted are :smokin I been rocking the PRPS shorts this summer and Nike sweatshorts

It's ironic the ones claiming a high sense of fashion with their mini shorts talking about you never left the hood.

FYI no other country, who are fashion forward, wear shorts like that unless they are at the beach.

But who am I y'all got your horizons broadened and open minds. Keep doing it.

Man yall out here not wearing certain things because you notice other males aren't wearing it (out of style)

I've only experienced two types of people making fun of a dude's pants .. another man and girls from Howard Uni :lol:

alp alp I mess with the Robins but not the bedazzled joints lol those all black ones you posted are :smokin I been rocking the PRPS shorts this summer and Nike sweatshorts
Yeah I been on nike shorts recently. I wanted to switch it up from my norm Thats why I went with the icy shorts. Ppl comparing it to glitter on here but in person it looks nothing like glitter :lol:. I will eventually cop those black ones I posted, such a clean simple design with the flap to set it off.

Robin's jeans are garbage to be quite honest

I mean people dropping $500-1000 because they throw a few crystals on the back pockets; these are the things you will look back on in 5 years and think why the hell did I wear?

:smh: grown men shouldn't be wearing shorts above the knees/or mid-knee cap at most...

feminization of western culture is ridiculous...

you can keep your 'high fashion' ...no thanks.

Last edited:
:smh: grown men shouldn't be wearing shorts above the knees/or mid-knee cap at most...

feminization of western culture is ridiculous...

you can keep your 'high fashion' ...no thanks.

Shorts didn't get stupidly long until the 90s tho.

Right at the knee is what I like

Back
Top Bottom