What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

No it's nothing like that. There are plenty of Nikes that look horrible. I did a quick google and saw some of those Robin jeans that don't look like they came out of Bret Michael's closet. 
of course not all robins come encrusted but a lot of them do. The flap/crystals is the air force 1 of robins jeans

No it's nothing like that. There are plenty of Nikes that look horrible. I did a quick google and saw some of those Robin jeans that don't look like they came out of Bret Michael's closet. 
of course not all robins come encrusted but a lot of them do. The flap/crystals is the air force 1 of robins jeans
real talk, i would be worried about the crystals falling out or scratching or something when you sit down on something hard

real talk, i would be worried about the crystals falling out or scratching or something when you sit down on something hard
Yeah I guess but I'm not really gonna worry about it too much. If they fall they fall

lol you're still talking? I ignored your last like 10 comments.
laugh.gif
  I'm not one of those people ashamed of snitching, I openly tell and announce it. I got a thread locked yesterday.
laugh.gif

Anyhow more shorts, I think you've learned your lesson.

nthat.gif

Got my Raybans and Penny loafers on deck for the summer.
nthat.gif

if someone is buying stuff from Robin in 2014 what was that person rocking in 2008 to 2009 ? Legit question

Last edited:
its kinda like true religion. its not popping like a few years back but ppl still rock it. Im not the only one buying it, not even close ill tell you that much.

Ya some fools :rofl:

That beach is one of the most gorgeous beaches I've ever been to, is in Samana Dominican Republic, Las Terrenas I believe.

don't know. I don't let others dictate what I buy, I buy what I like.
So you don't remember what you use to rock in 2008 ? if not cool :lol:

i never said anything about letting other people dictate what you buy or like but Respect tho :nthat:

Last edited:
So you don't remember what you use to rock in 2008 ? if not cool :lol:

i never said anything about letting other people dictate what you buy or like but Respect tho :nthat:
I really don't man, some levis or something :lol: (was young)
bk cats got a different style, most aint on robins (or even pelle pelle) like that. its more of an uptown/Bronx thing.

Having been raised in the Bronx, within the boroughs borders, this dude Alp is on some fly **** he dresses like your average Bronx hood dude.

Having been raised in the Bronx, within the boroughs borders, this dude Alp is on some fly **** he dresses like your average Bronx hood dude.
im from the heights man, got to :lol:

this is essentially the fit, maybe with a dark shirt or even white. if the shirts a little longer it will cover part of the flaps.

View media item 1064220
edit:excuse the feet :lol:

Last edited:

im from the heights man, got to
laugh.gif

this is essentially the fit, maybe with a dark shirt or even white. if the shirts a little longer it will cover part of the flaps.

edit:excuse the feet
laugh.gif
My ***** alp out here in capris with gems on the ***
mean.gif

Your taste is your taste bro, if you like em then people can hate all they want.

...but $250?!?!?! For THOSE?!

Back
Top Bottom