What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

idk, i think theres a better way to do it

i understand you guys just like to wear stuff thats different, but yall choose anything
Better way to do what?

If you went on vacation to somewhere tropical, it's not weird to wear this.
laugh.gif

Apparently not wearing what you like=trying to be different.
better way to have individual style, instead of just wearing anything you know a hood guy would clown you for wearing

you dont even have to go anywhere tropical, and i never called it weird

and why would you not wear what you like?

lulz @ whomever posted the hundred racks in the closet video...taking up for the hood :lol:
someone needs to post the black card jewish kid instagram to complete this argument
edit: also the arab ture religion 15 year old wearing 4 louie belts and 2 pairs of trues IG :lol:

Last edited:

you always sayin somethin that makes no sense about urban/hood america

i think he can afford a few trips to Hawaii

Clearly representative of all the poor people that live in his neighborhood he's probably had a hand in destroying. That's a young man with a bright future, he'll probably live to the ripe old age of 23.

real talk, i dont believe that person is 17, it seems like hes already like 25

but why did you change your tune? why couldnt you have said "ok, there are hood cats who can afford a trip to Hawaii"

its cool that you want to dissociate from the hood, but you rag on it so much you bring attention to your own ugliness 

lulz @ whomever posted the hundred racks in the closet video...taking up for the hood
laugh.gif

someone needs to post the black card jewish kid instagram to complete this argument
edit: also the arab ture religion 15 year old wearing 4 louie belts and 2 pairs of trues IG
laugh.gif
i think your random pedo stare and old west mustache are the icing on the cake

you just cant see it

never really got with robin shorts or jeans...all that crystal stuff reminds me of artful dodger pants
I don't know, something about the design and the rhinestones I just really like. They also have non crystallized denim.

they remind me of them chic shorts/pants that you see in like cache, or forever 21 
completely different :lol:

Every spring/summer it's the same argument, with the same cast of characters saying if you don't wear daisy dukes "you're a lame/dress like ninjahood/are stuck in the early 00s".

Fine, you like your shorts extra short, DO YOU, no need to state your point in 1000 different posts. You're not contributing anything useful to this thread either.

Anyways, Polo got shorts, flat-front and cargo, on sale at the outlets for about 33 bucks. Dark green, navy, red, orange, etc.

So anything above the knee is considered daisy dukes?

Yall are too much :lol:

Last edited:
hol up fam did all that cappin & he out here dry snitching? poodleblood

Dude is something else. Spews out Racism, and bold statements yet reports for shorts length. You and I go at it on the sports forum but never do we report. You just don't :smh:

Last edited:
Call me extremely extreme but them glitter shorts could not come out the mens adult section. NO WAY :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom