What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

The people saying corny should post what they wear or GTHO.
laugh.gif

I don't think I could do denim shorts but they look good on some people.
Info on these denim shorts?

These outfits are so corny :lol:
Agreed.

Does anybody here wear shorts that actually cover their knees? All these are too short IMO. I like mine to fit like the Knicks b-ball shorts posted above...

All my shorts right now go below the knee. They're too long, buying some now that are at the knee or just above. I'd rather wear shorts that aren't constantly rubbing my knees when I walk.

I love cargo shorts for some reason..they can't be too big tho

I never wear basketball shorts.. They are HUGE..but I prefer Nike dri fit shorts for the gym..also champion and Russell

Call me a hater if you want, I just think outfits like the following are only suitable for a sailboat in Chatham in late September.
Just chiming in on length. This right here was, is, and always will be my desired length. Just barely covering the knee caps. What's wrong with this? I'll never understand these new kid styles wearing daisy dukes just because it's what's hot in the streets.

This isn't true
laugh.gif

Legs do get cold
Upper body gets colder in general. Snowboarders know this. It's also why almost every snowboarding jacket you get is insulated, while 75% of snowboarding pants are not. They're usually just shells.

Whenever I get the chance I'm copping two pairs of chubbies. One for the pool/beach and another pair for leisure.

Khaki linen drawstring shorts...Found a grip of stretch ones at the dillards clearance.  Even hit the gym with em..

I mean you can tell who just comes in here for hate cause they'd post opinions but offer absolutely nothing
What are you talkin about? My first post was about the shorts that I wear regularly. (My contribution)
Then when I asked about people wearing longer shorts u got in your feels as if it was directed to you. As always.
Don't worry "sweety" u can have it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom