What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

The guys at pti and highly questionable do it too. They wear shorts / gym pants and sneakers.

Hoodie and basketball shorts it done for reason. Don't wanna bring pants and shorts to the gym so just tough it out for the short time you're outside.

Full on winter top plus shorts on is what I don't get.
laugh.gif

And before someone jumps down my throat, NO I don't care what others wear. I just don't see the point.
No one is saying full on winter top, I posted LIGHT sweaters plus shorts. You guys were the ones making stupid NT extreme statments. Someone even went as far as saying a long sleeve button up doesn't make sense cause of temperature. Like I mentioned earlier there are long sleeve button ups at cool the body better than short sleeve shirts.

Nobody is saying wear a fur coat plus shorts. People keep exaggerating in desperate attempts to make their point.
Word man. 

You don't throw a hoodie on in 80 degree weather. You throw it on those days where its 60/50/40 sometimes even 70 depending on where you live.

ill wear them a little longer if i wear boots, its a good contrast
I'm gonna need to know who the two young ladies on the left are. thank you sir.

What's the point of wearing shorts with boots? That makes no sense to me at all..
The black one is the one in your avy breh. 

But yeah drop some instagrams bro. Gotta see what city I gotta hit up by the end of the year.
whos the brown sugar?

whos the brown sugar?
i'll find you some action when you make it out this way :smokin

Shorty is thick. Who dat
thank you sir :nthat:

Man, the pictures left me with so many questions.

We never profited from the LA summits :frown:
man we hadn't established ourselves yet... :lol: i still had the goku gelled haircut look thing going on. :smh:

things gettin better though Wis...broke up with the ol lady, moving onward and upward now 8)

Call me a hater if you want, I just think outfits like the following are only suitable for a sailboat in Chatham in late September.

Sometimes fashion moves in a way you might not agree with. It's all cycles tho ain't nothing set in stone. But that top fedora hat tight denim shorts and boots is the lamest, and lacks originality. I can go in the street and snap thousand pics of ********s (didn't know that word was censored, for lack of a better word lets call them hipsters) all dressed the same.

Last edited:

Call me a hater if you want, I just think outfits like the following are only suitable for a sailboat in Chatham in late September.
You taking shots at Chatham 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

I used to live on the Cape 

I personally think those shorts are too long 

Last edited:
Sometimes fashion moves in a way you might not agree with. It's all cycles tho ain't nothing set in stone. But that top fedora hat tight denim shorts and boots is the lamest, and lacks originality. I can go in the street and snap thousand pics of ********s (didn't know that word was censored, for lack of a better word lets call them hipsters) all dressed the same.
I will assume you're talking about me, and I appreciate that input...

To me it's all about understanding your aesthetic, and your target audience... IMHO fashion is much like marketing in the sense that you know what works for your "brand" or "look" your body type, and also what your "customer" or "target" appreciates. I've been on NT for a lot longer than my profile assumes, and have gone through phases, and I think finally have honed in on what I feel is an honest depiction of my personal style and sense of integrity; along with what works with my body type, and whom im trying to impress.

wis (wj4) is one of my oldest friends on here, and can tell you that I have not always played the position of whatever *********s meant. What I will say is that personally it's worked for me.

Can you go and snap a ton of flicks in Williamsburg, or Silverlake, or Austin, or San Fran and see the same or similar look repeated much?.....probably...but it works for me...and it's yielded me the positive response that im going for. I love NT because of its diverse audience, and I hope to learn a bit from you, and ive found me an audience (lady) that appreciates what im doing) for me it was finding the "sweet spot" as to what works with the aforementioned

Lionblood, I concur with much of what you think is "poppin in the streets" right now and will def shop with you as per 2 pages ago (no romo)

forgive my overuse of " " and carry on...ive got some more to contribute in the way of shorts and will do so now that im finally off of a long af week of work :smokin

Last edited:

LOL these are similar to the shorts I posted but frayed at the edges, I actually like these. You just wanted to hate for the sake the of hating.
laugh.gif
This length on shorts are versitile, you could go with the Ryan Gosling too cool for school look, or the New England country club look.

actually have those shorts

them iuno a lil to snug and the cuffs scream peddle pushers to me

got those as well actually wore them today

yea those are cool to have some old navy like that just didnt know exactly what shirt to wear with them cause they a funny kinda blue

never really dug those especially with that belt.... seems like a small child/chick belt

havent been to an ON or gap in some time, but totally okay with those looks...wonder how ON shorts will hold up through a wash though...old days were pretty bad :smh:

havent been to an ON or gap in some time, but totally okay with those looks...wonder how ON shorts will hold up through a wash though...old days were pretty bad
mean.gif
i never really had an issue with them... now h and m on the other hand.... boy them clothes so cheap... you cant ven be near running water w/o their clothes tearing up/shrinking... And american eagle shorts hold up...they last like forever... i was doing some summer/spring cleaning and found a old pair and them things gotta be like 5 y/o or so... and other then being all wrinkled up and slightly faded..(khaki color shorts) they pretty much held up and i kinda dig the sorta washed look

havent been to an ON or gap in some time, but totally okay with those looks...wonder how ON shorts will hold up through a wash though...old days were pretty bad :smh:
Your taste changes over time, man. We wore jorts and sagged at that in the early 2000s. Now my shorts are usually 2" above the knees for a cleaner silhouette.

Wish you continued success in H town, man. Friendly folks out there for sure.

It's just not your style.  A lot of people don't wear casual/non athletic shorts that fit like bball shorts. That's extremely tacky and unfashionable. But instead of hating post shorts that you like.
Based on overall style and appearance there are people I wouldn't expect to like the shorts I posted and that's completely fine.
View media item 1057203
So 12" is "extremely tacky & unfashionable" compared to 8" ? If you say so.

Hating? Never that. I'm entitled to my opinion.
Btw, I did post the shorts that I like/wear. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:

LOL these are similar to the shorts I posted but frayed at the edges, I actually like these. You just wanted to hate for the sake the of hating.
laugh.gif
This length on shorts are versitile, you could go with the Ryan Gosling too cool for school look, or the New England country club look.
I wasn't even talking about the length of the shorts buddy.

Back
Top Bottom