What shorts are you wearing this summer 2014 vol. It's so hot milk was a bad choice

The long sleeve shorts look isn't poppin in Maryland from as far as I can tell.

We get 5 months of good weather a year, when it's that time nobody's half steppin except the try hards with denim jackets in the summer and weirdos that think hoodies should be worn year round.
no bull though lmao. dudes be thinking they flat wearing true religion jeans jackets in 90 degree weather. but na i dont see 2 many dudes wearing hoodies and shorts.

No one is saying full on winter top, I posted LIGHT sweaters plus shorts. You guys were the ones making stupid NT extreme statments. Someone even went as far as saying a long sleeve button up doesn't make sense cause of temperature. Like I mentioned earlier there are long sleeve button ups at cool the body better than short sleeve shirts.

Nobody is saying wear a fur coat plus shorts. People keep exaggerating in desperate attempts to make their point.

There's clearly a pic of a dude rocking a jacket with shorts on the last page :lol:

Why you're taking this discussion so personal, nobody knows :lol:

That's a full on winter jacket? Because clearly every jacket has the same "thickness" right?

It's a jacket with shorts on. How hard is that to understand bro? If it's hot enough for shorts it's not cold enough for a jacket :lol:

But whatever, you win :rofl:

What kinda work do you do that you get a swaglowance? :lol:

You work at a clothing store?
I try not to "work" leave that up to my people. :smokin
yeah I work for a reputable clothing company, they hold me down as far as keeping me in their apparel goes 8)

vick-shorts.jpg

Hoodie and basketball shorts it done for reason. Don't wanna bring pants and shorts to the gym so just tough it out for the short time you're outside.

Full on winter top plus shorts on is what I don't get.
laugh.gif

And before someone jumps down my throat, NO I don't care what others wear. I just don't see the point.
No one is saying full on winter top, I posted LIGHT sweaters plus shorts. You guys were the ones making stupid NT extreme statments. Someone even went as far as saying a long sleeve button up doesn't make sense cause of temperature. Like I mentioned earlier there are long sleeve button ups at cool the body better than short sleeve shirts.

Nobody is saying wear a fur coat plus shorts. People keep exaggerating in desperate attempts to make their point.
Word man. 

You don't throw a hoodie on in 80 degree weather. You throw it on those days where its 60/50/40 sometimes even 70 depending on where you live.

ill wear them a little longer if i wear boots, its a good contrast
I'm gonna need to know who the two young ladies on the left are. thank you sir.

What's the point of wearing shorts with boots? That makes no sense to me at all..
The black one is the one in your avy breh. 

But yeah drop some instagrams bro. Gotta see what city I gotta hit up by the end of the year.

I work on the strip so I constantly see people from around the world.

I had to cop a pair of the cutoff jean shorts. Got some true religion cutoffs. Simple dark blue joints.

And I ripped my stussy camo cargos last week so I got another pair from the hundreds.

Both for $60.

Now I just need some chino shorts and I'll be gucci.

Word man. 

You don't throw a hoodie on in 80 degree weather. You throw it on those days where its 60/50/40 sometimes even 70 depending on where you live.

But yeah drop some instagrams bro. Gotta see what city I gotta hit up by the end of the year.
you talmbout the spoiler i posted above?
my avy just some dumb photo of me :lol:
and you most certainly need to hit up Houston. made the move from SF bay area, and am quite happy with the female company out here :smokin

I was planning on hitting up DALLAS sometime next year. Might as well hit HOU while im at it now. 

RLX climbing shorts, Lands End got some dope shorts too.

I don't even see what the problem is with cargo shorts.

Word man. 

you talmbout the spoiler i posted above?
my avy just some dumb photo of me :lol:
and you most certainly need to hit up Houston. made the move from SF bay area, and am quite happy with the female company out here :smokin
You in Houston too?

yoooo we need to link up and tear the city down :smokin

More people do this at press conferences than you think.
laugh.gif
hell barkley does it all the time on tnt... even seen shaq do it quite a few times.... i always assumed anchormen etc... folks did this and i still think alot of them do it

Back
Top Bottom