what og or retro you would perfer to release next year???

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

At the point where I dont even want JB to retro the shoes I'm feelin anymore cause its just killing a Classic:  White Red 12's, Powder 9's, White Black Infareds... The list continues

how were the 12's, powder blue 9,s, and white infras killed?
i understand the blck infras
white/red 12's cant complain about, but then again I didn't own OG's
power 9's, pleather
white infras being released a week after the varsity reds

yeah the 9's material was sorta cheap lookin n feelin but i dnt thnk they ruined it. it was true to the OG beside the color difference. n the infras i thnk the move was dumb to place to similar shoes so close together but the shoe in itself was good too. true to the OG

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

At the point where I dont even want JB to retro the shoes I'm feelin anymore cause its just killing a Classic:  White Red 12's, Powder 9's, White Black Infareds... The list continues

how were the 12's, powder blue 9,s, and white infras killed?
i understand the blck infras
white/red 12's cant complain about, but then again I didn't own OG's
power 9's, pleather
white infras being released a week after the varsity reds

yeah the 9's material was sorta cheap lookin n feelin but i dnt thnk they ruined it. it was true to the OG beside the color difference. n the infras i thnk the move was dumb to place to similar shoes so close together but the shoe in itself was good too. true to the OG

338.jpg

aj14indiglo1-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-13-og-low-black-navy-blue.jpg

149.jpg

concords, columbias, and x city series and im good, i can take a break from JB for a loooong tyme if these get released

concords, columbias, and x city series and im good, i can take a break from JB for a loooong tyme if these get released

patent leather ones dont go for that much,if you really wanted them you should be able to find a pair,Id like some more 14s,any decent colorway,but then again 14s ds are cheaper than retail on ebay too,I guess I dont want em that bad.

patent leather ones dont go for that much,if you really wanted them you should be able to find a pair,Id like some more 14s,any decent colorway,but then again 14s ds are cheaper than retail on ebay too,I guess I dont want em that bad.

Back
Top Bottom