what og or retro you would perfer to release next year???

Just what this forum needs.

Another hype-building 'JB should re-release this shoe' thread.

They thrive on making you wait for what you want, then producing it cheap and selling it high, and these threads achieve nothing.

I want nothing to retro next year and want all the releases this year to be canceled.

i consider this a taboo thread so L.I.U

I want nothing to retro next year and want all the releases this year to be canceled.

i consider this a taboo thread so L.I.U

I'm happy the bordeauxs are releasing.  Other than that I'd really like to see the concords again.

I'm happy the bordeauxs are releasing.  Other than that I'd really like to see the concords again.

my grails are grape Vs, white cement IVs and laney Vs. Looks like my dreams are set to come true.

my grails are grape Vs, white cement IVs and laney Vs. Looks like my dreams are set to come true.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

At the point where I dont even want JB to retro the shoes I'm feelin anymore cause its just killing a Classic:  White Red 12's, Powder 9's, White Black Infareds... The list continues

how were the 12's, powder blue 9,s, and white infras killed?
i understand the blck infras

At the point where I dont even want JB to retro the shoes I'm feelin anymore cause its just killing a Classic:  White Red 12's, Powder 9's, White Black Infareds... The list continues

Originally Posted by thebeast23

white/red 12's cant complain about, but then again I didn't own OG's
power 9's, pleather
white infras being released a week after the varsity reds

Originally Posted by thebeast23

white/red 12's cant complain about, but then again I didn't own OG's
power 9's, pleather
white infras being released a week after the varsity reds

Concords, green bean V's, last shot XIV's(mine are busted from ballin), and chicago X's... so I can be done with JB already sheesh lol...

Concords, green bean V's, last shot XIV's(mine are busted from ballin), and chicago X's... so I can be done with JB already sheesh lol...

Sport Blue 6, Chi 10, Columbia 11 and Obsidian 12
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom