What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

The Life Savers gummies are ******** on Haribos right now b. They def. Top dog for me right now. Especially the lifesaver gummy collisions :pimp:

The Life Savers gummies are ******** on Haribos right now b. They def. Top dog for me right now. Especially the lifesaver gummy collisions :pimp:

I've avoided going to the store like the plague because I can't NOT crush a bag of Collisions in one sitting :lol:

I've avoided going to the store like the plague because I can't NOT crush a bag of Collisions in one sitting :lol:

i feel your pain my dude! i murder those sour patch explosions the same way, and as of late im turning into a serial murderer if you catch my drift.

i feel your pain my dude! i murder those sour patch explosions the same way, and as of late im turning into a serial murderer if you catch my drift.

Bruh, I used to SLAY those Xploderz when I was going to St. John's :lol: Diet was dear near composed of them, weed smoke, and water.

I'm so glad I haven't seen them since I came back home.

your chip game isn't proper if you don't know what this is

zeusd1-BJWH-24290969.jpg

I used to put that Queso **** on my Hot Fries. Or go to 7 Eleven and get a bag of Hot Fries, Salsa Doritos, open the bag and use that Nacho Cheese dispenser thingy and get the cheese in there. Then shake the bag up real good :x :x :tongue:

Home made snack: Mango + hot sauce, crackers + hot sauce, crackers + cheese (I know my jamaicans love them water crackers and cheese)

Purchased: french fries, italian sausage, bag of chips

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom