WHAT KIND OF DOG DO YOU OWN?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by cjspida619
That's a dope dog
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Patiently waiting for the day I get my own. Hope you're socializing him/her well.

thanx ya he is a great puppy real friendly,, and real smart,,, but is protective of our home so thats good

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by cjspida619
That's a dope dog
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Patiently waiting for the day I get my own. Hope you're socializing him/her well.

thanx ya he is a great puppy real friendly,, and real smart,,, but is protective of our home so thats good

I got a 2 year old Siberian Husky, all white with icey blue eyes. He's got a TON of energy but is also a very fun dog.
I don't have any pictures saved on my laptop but here's an idea of what he looks like

image004.jpg

I got a 2 year old Siberian Husky, all white with icey blue eyes. He's got a TON of energy but is also a very fun dog.
I don't have any pictures saved on my laptop but here's an idea of what he looks like

image004.jpg

Chow Chows are great family dogs! I've owned three but sadly I'm left with one (one because of cancer and one because of natural causes).

They're very protective of your family. They are very loyal, but very hard-headed unless you get them trained EARLY.

Real chill dogs, they don't require a lot of exercise but they do need to be groomed regularly because of all of their fur.

Here's Bear throughout the years...

First day I got him:
5164830168_8f517c2973.jpg

About a year old:
5164830210_7cdc1b3bef_z.jpg

Last year I think...:
grin.gif

5164830244_7056a86475_b.jpg

And present-day:
5164830130_2648168939_b.jpg

grin.gif

Chow Chows are great family dogs! I've owned three but sadly I'm left with one (one because of cancer and one because of natural causes).

They're very protective of your family. They are very loyal, but very hard-headed unless you get them trained EARLY.

Real chill dogs, they don't require a lot of exercise but they do need to be groomed regularly because of all of their fur.

Here's Bear throughout the years...

First day I got him:
5164830168_8f517c2973.jpg

About a year old:
5164830210_7cdc1b3bef_z.jpg

Last year I think...:
grin.gif

5164830244_7056a86475_b.jpg

And present-day:
5164830130_2648168939_b.jpg

grin.gif

First pix was when they were pups the last one is of my boy at like 6months.

First pix was when they were pups the last one is of my boy at like 6months.

My first dog was a Chow-Chow....Pepper...
frown.gif

I loved that dog man, but we had to give him away when we moved...

My first dog was a Chow-Chow....Pepper...
frown.gif

I loved that dog man, but we had to give him away when we moved...

Back
Top Bottom