WHAT KIND OF DOG DO YOU OWN?

02-19-05%20060%20presa%20canario.jpg

I want this so badd

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

anybody living in an apartment? I've been looking around for a good apartment dog.. pretty much one that's relatively easy to groom and doesn't need a huge amount of exercise.
I was thinking of a boston terrier.

french bulldog maybe.  theyre
pimp.gif
agreed, that's what i have.
yup french bulldogs are great.... not much grooming.... they dont need a whole lot of exercise. there like a mini english bulldog. with that being said......

the black one was my 1st french bulldog a girl we lost her about a year ago.... and the white one ismy boy who is about a year and a half now.

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

anybody living in an apartment? I've been looking around for a good apartment dog.. pretty much one that's relatively easy to groom and doesn't need a huge amount of exercise.
I was thinking of a boston terrier.

french bulldog maybe.  theyre
pimp.gif
agreed, that's what i have.
yup french bulldogs are great.... not much grooming.... they dont need a whole lot of exercise. there like a mini english bulldog. with that being said......

the black one was my 1st french bulldog a girl we lost her about a year ago.... and the white one ismy boy who is about a year and a half now.

A small white poodle. Not one of those you see at the dog shows.
And I have a medium grey schnauzer mix. They are great apartment dogs. But we have a decent sized yard where we let them out for hours at a time. They get to chase and follow squirrels, cats, and birds. So
I guess they are fairly active. The vet is always impressed by how muscular our dogs are considering that they're living in an apartment.

A small white poodle. Not one of those you see at the dog shows.
And I have a medium grey schnauzer mix. They are great apartment dogs. But we have a decent sized yard where we let them out for hours at a time. They get to chase and follow squirrels, cats, and birds. So
I guess they are fairly active. The vet is always impressed by how muscular our dogs are considering that they're living in an apartment.

Back
Top Bottom