What kind of cigarettes have you smoked?

Marlboro Light's and Red's
Camel Crush and thats all.

I don't smoke really its rare when I do, might buy a pack of Camel Crush this weekend

take from r2d2 & c3po:
"smoking is bad for your health and not grown-up at all"

(pretending any of you get what i'm talking about)

Originally Posted by CWrite78

menthlt.jpg
dont be fooled they got nicotine

Originally Posted by theekinqq

its kinda likke anxiety in your bones. like i feel tension in my elbows or knees and it doesnt go away unti you smoke. i rarely get it tho, i  can only imagine how bad it is for some people.
i remember when we hid my friends cigs at works and he was goin crazy lookin for them and his arm started shaking and his voice was breakin up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah some smokers can't live without them. My uncle used to smoke AT LEAST a pack a day, crazy.....

Im NOT a tobacco smoker.. I smoke once in a blue moon..

but all i remember usually havin is Marlboro

Ive never had a Newport before..

i quit smoking but i usually smoke camels. I usually smoke the major brands like marlboro and camels. Luckies are strong as hell but with loads of flavors

Newport with a beer is the best

Marlboro reds are so gross, don't know why so many people prefer them.

I don't smoke though because I have asthma and I can never breathe the next day.

so now I just stick the to the "funny" cigarettes

Regularly:

Newports
Marlboro Menthols
Marlboro Smooth
Marlboro Menthol Lights

I've tried:

Marlboro Black (AMAZING, only found them in Japan though... should have brought back a carton :smh)
Marlboro Lights
Marlboro Ultra Lights
Camel Crush
Parliament Menthol Lights
Random Chinese cigarettes from my co-worker.

It's been officially two weeks since I've smoked a cigarette.
pimp.gif

Marlboro 27's
Marlboro 100's
Marlboro Reds
Marlboro Lights
Marlboro Menthols
Camel Filters
Camel Lights
Camel Crushes
Lucky Strikes
American Spirits
Dunhill Internationals
Mild Sevens
Seven Stars
Nat Shermans
Pall Malls

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

dont smoke

Great contribution.

Most recently I've been smoking Newports...didn't really pick up cigs until about January this year. Started with 27s, tried Marb lights (+@!#!), parliaments, marb reds, newport 100s

I recently started buying a pack here and there..It'll last me a whole week
laugh.gif
, but I love my Marlboro 27s.

Capri's
Marlboro Lights

Then I discovered menthols and never went back to regular.

Marlboro lights menthol

Marlboro Menthol

Newports

Marlboro menthol in a black and green box dont remember what its called I think 72's or something

Camel Crush

Marlboro Smooth

but the ones I like the most and my current favorite is the new Camel Cool Bursts:

http://images.google.com/...i=4tLfS6XnKaT2tAPbi7S0BA

not a smoker but have tried from friends packs, etc...

tried many kinds and they all cause that light headed-ness with nausea soon after(especially after drinking).  must be the ADDitives that cause ADDiction?

but the best i ve tried has been from a miccosukee tobacco shop in florida.  they had different varieties of tobacco in barrels that you pick and bag yourself.

it was the cleanest tobacco smoking experience i ve ever had.  quality smoke minus the headache/nausea and WAY better for your health too. 

the moral of the story is BUY FROM THE NATIVES, they have the good #%+#.

What's the most that a heavy smoker can smoke in a day? Is it two packs or even more? Cause I know some could kill a pack a day....

I've tried:
Marlboro Lights
Marlboro Menthols Lights
Marlboro Menthol
Newports Light
Parliament Light
Djarum Black

Originally Posted by Finn

What's the most that a heavy smoker can smoke in a day? Is it two packs or even more? Cause I know some could kill a pack a day....

I was smoking a pack a day...I've heard of people smoking 3 packs a day, though. I could kill 2 if I'm drinking that night but no way in hell am I going through 3 packs in one day by myself. I'd have to be on adderall all day for some %#@+ like that.

Damn some smoke 3 packs a day?!?!
eek.gif
That's ruthless, the price alone would make me quit smoking if I were a smoker.

I'm not a regular smoker. A pack can last me two weeks easily
laugh.gif

I'ved tried:

Parliament Lights
Pall Mall Blue
Newports
Camel Crushes

and my favorites

Mild Seven Lights

I just recently made the switch from Ports to M. Lights....Newport smell is too strong.

Back
Top Bottom