What kind of cigarettes have you smoked?

2b77ae212c282eb4.jpg

for the past 6 years. 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
at myself

Smoked Newports for 6 yrs, quit and felt like a new person, somehow ended up smoking again after 11months and went to Parliament lights bc thats all my coworked always had, been with those about 3 yrs. For those that say they can't taste the difference between newports and whatever other menthol cigarette, just don't smoke, because you're doing it wrong and wasting your time and money. I'd give anything to never have lit up that 1st one.

Anybody see what the selection is like at Love Shack? I've been on google trying to find diff cigs in my area and it says they have a selection of tobacco. I'm trying to see if I can try some of the ones listed in this post.

Originally Posted by Finn

What's the most that a heavy smoker can smoke in a day? Is it two packs or even more? Cause I know some could kill a pack a day....

My aunt used to do 3-4 packs a day. I remember a carton lasting her around a week.

Then she had complications with a surgery, and is completely smoke free now. Says she feels like a new woman.

Havent smoked since new years. I dont know whats worse, the potential health risk or the anxiety attacks i get now.

Damn i miss newports

started off with Marlboro Lights
sick.gif

then went to Marlboro Reds
sick.gif

then Newports
eyes.gif

then back to Lights
sick.gif

then for the last 4-5 years I smoked I smoked Camel Wide Lights
smokin.gif

Marlboro's are disgusting.  You can really taste the chemicals.  I mean I'm not a fan of cigs anymore, but Camels are definetly the best tasting cigs.
I have had 3 cigarettes in the last 4 years (Cinco de Mayo '06, Christmas Eve '07, Christmas Eve '09).
laugh.gif

I smoked for the 10 years before that. 

-J-

Back
Top Bottom