what just happened to me

dump the girl she really made u go to a mcdonalds and audibled last second to get fries at whataburger

slippery slope

dump the girl she really made u go to a mcdonalds and audibled last second to get fries at whataburger

slippery slope
Next thing uno OPs "girl" is gunna ask if he can toss her salad and at the last second she gunna omaha omaha and She gun be tossing his salad
roll.gif

What the **** is this ***** talkin about

I read that like "que?"

OP I assume you live on the west coast
With that being said, California, here is your L for the day

And to answer your question, man up...You just got honked at. ****** get honked at every day, B. Wipe the similac off ya lips, wash ya face and grow up. **** is gonna happen in this thing that we call life.
right on time.

Lol.

Having trouble finding as many L's as new York so now you're just manufacturing them.

OP sounds like your girl is pregnant. Asking for ice cream from MCD and than fries from whataburger...got you driving around to please her cravings...

You gonna be a daddy OP...that's why you had a panic attack

Don't drive in NYC, then. All you'll hear are horns and you won't even know what lane to turn in.

Side note: This story was weird, I thought dude was trolling at first LMFAO WTF

yo driving makes me crazy too...its not right man wasn't meant to sit in traffic like that...at least on the bus you have more space and can stretch out a little

Don't drive in NYC, then. All you'll hear are horns and you won't even know what lane to turn in.

Side note: This story was weird, I thought dude was trolling at first LMFAO WTF

Son would be contemplating suicide if he ever drove on the LIE after 3pm

Why your girl need permission from her mom before seeing a movie though?

Back
Top Bottom