What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Looking for a black bomber with a gold zipper for under a $100. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Anyone here wear Barbour? Seriously considering getting one .
Yes, I have a navy Ashby. Really nice piece.

Only gripe I have is: it's really only wearable if you're rocking a long sleeve shirt underneath (sleeves are unlined and get cold).

Yes, I have a navy Ashby. Really nice piece.

Only gripe I have is: it's really only wearable if you're rocking a long sleeve shirt underneath (sleeves are unlined and get cold).

Thinking about copping a Centerdale. Never really heard anything bad about Barbour (except they're kinda expensive), but I'm willing to pay for quality.

^ I've never heard of the Centerdale model. You got a pic?

On the whole, Barbour quality is pretty decent, but I would never pay retail for their stuff (just check Grailed/Ebay/Styleforum). The fits are also weird -- some models fit huge (more classic pieces like Bedale, etc.), while the newer stuff is really slim.

I would recommend trying to get measurements (check Orvis) or trying on in person.

* Canterdale, my bad .

107323.jpg

Usually costs like 170, I can get it right now for 89

Does anyone know the jacket Young Thug is wearing in the Webbie video? Been trying to find it, just never could. 

Yes it looks to be male clothing (I hope). 

Headed to one of the coldest places in the U.S. next month. I'm from the South so I don't own a real winter jacket. :lol: I'll be there for two months.

Any jacket recommendations?

Its gonna be in the mid 50s tomorrow. Def way warmer than what we got the past few days.

You won't understand Canada Goose until you wear one when its 5 degrees and everyone talking about how cold it is and you're just there like [emoji]128580[/emoji]. "It ain't that cold"

Back
Top Bottom