What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Thanks guys. Yeah it's pretty warm, i'd say minimum it's good for is mid 30s with a hoodie. It's not Canada Goose warm, but bubbles never compare to parkas really.

^always wanted a moncler but was told they not as warm, got a goose 7 years old and still going strong, will be my last year with it tho, ^ thanks for the info tho joint is nice

No doubt bro, appreciate it. I may get a Goose next winter, see what my bread is looking like :lol:

Can anyone tell me if shearling coats are worth the price? Like are they THAT warm?

No doubt bro, appreciate it. I may get a Goose next winter, see what my bread is looking like :lol:

Can anyone tell me if shearling coats are worth the price? Like are they THAT warm?
Same thing I'm wondering about shearlings as well.
And I'd cop a yves salomon, tried it on at Saks yesterday and felt like heaven

I copped a moncler about 5 years ago for $4 And change. Nice jacket but not worth a stack to me

Same thing I'm wondering about shearlings as well.
And I'd cop a yves salomon, tried it on at Saks yesterday and felt like heaven

I copped a moncler about 5 years ago for $4 And change. Nice jacket but not worth a stack to me

They look good, how much they go for?

Retail is around 2 and better but with a 50% sale can get one around a stack and some change. That's what I'm looking for. They got a black one on gilt for 12 but I need a bigger size then the 50

shearlings can be warm but make sure it's full shearling but it's not as warm as down

^ Saw that in store and quality was pretty decent. Just ordered it -- will return if it doesn't fit.

Also, JCrew's jackets are stingy with interior pockets. There's usually one 1 flimsy interior pocket in their casual jackets.

olive and black only have XL and up. brown still has xs and med.

http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-flight-jackets/alpha-industries-ecwcs-w3x-utility-jacket.htm

code AlphaNews15 for free shipping and 15% off for $25.49 total

haven't gotten mine yet, but the sale is dumb cheap so I figure i'll just give it away as a gift if I don't like it.

Hate I missed this.

Yo one of the best purchases I've made I think.

I copped the olive and black and at $50 for both was a super steal.

I went back to get more and they were gone lol.

Quality is beyond good and at $25 Rolls Royce levels :lol:

^ Saw that in store and quality was pretty decent. Just ordered it -- will return if it doesn't fit.

Also, JCrew's jackets are stingy with interior pockets. There's usually one 1 flimsy interior pocket in their casual jackets.

I appreciate the info, repped

HH legacy bomber that i bought last year

had a tailor take that patch off, probably voided the warranty (if there was one) by doing that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
putting in work putting in work what was the sale for? Do they have them often? Now I gotta stalk that page like a damn sneaker release :lol:

It was for a jacket but not the one posted in the link I think, but still dope none of the less.

I don't know how often though.

@WhatsComplex would be better able to help since he posted the deal and link.

I wasn't going to buy but when I saw $25 I said meh if I don't like them I'll just gift it to others as a Christmas present or something.

When I was telling people I met up with that I knew and they were asking about the olive jacket and I told them I paid $25 dudes was beasting for plug... but I had to hate.

Can't have a bunch of fools rocking same **** as me friend or not...

jk lol I told them I bought online we all got smashed and everyone forgot.

One cat was on some let me buy it and he'll give me the money when he get paid. Sent the dude the link and was like peace you no $25 having bum N but got $40 to cop an eight of weed.

Back
Top Bottom