What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Speaking of TNF.

I loved seeing the AWG uniform of Denali fleece, grey sweats, uggs. So cah uuuute

And for the good chicks just switch it to snorkel and ballet flats

Na man im from Boston ive seen that **** soooooooooooo many times.. Tired of it :smh:

I was going to get Denali but in the winter probably 3/10 people outside are wearing one

^
There are alternatives. It's not like tnf is the only winter gear brand out there.

TNF is the most recognizable ski/outdoors gear brand there is damn near.

There are a couple other brands that I like as well though. But still, thats like saying Jeeps are "dead" or something...

I'm trying to diversify the brands I buy. I wear my apex bionic jacket a lot and i'd walk into my college class and the people sitting next to me would be wearing the same jacket. For snowboarding I've bought Burton and Spyder stuff. I don't want to only try stuff from one company. Last year I was looking for deals on Marmot bubbles. If I had the money I'd get one of the nicer Arc'teryx shells.

If anything the north face is growing popularity wise. When I went to visit Chicago 5 years ago (from DMV) no one was rockin TNF everyone was wearin leather pelle's ...now-a-days everyone here in Chicago is rockin TNF when 4-5 years ago it was kinda irrelevant.

Only on NT can TNF and Polo be considered dead :lol:

Y'all are way too into following whatever fashion trend these kids hop on every other day.

People saying TNF is dead probably have never left whatever rat infested slum they've lived in all their lives

Regardless if they're played out or not the quality of TNF has gone down drastically.

AV>Everything else :nerd:

Regardless if they're played out or not the quality of TNF has gone down drastically.

AV>Everything else :nerd:

How has it gone down drastically? I love when people say this with popular brands with no legitimate proof

I don't even know why y'all bothered debating that with dude. Should've hit that ___ with a Cam'ron gif and kept it moving. :lol:

Last edited:
Cats forever think their little box is a representation of the world.

"I'm tellin you b, ain't nobody rockin da north face in my apartment complex so it ain't poppin anywhere "

Last edited:
View media item 648937
ive been rocking this jacket for a couple of years now. the winters here get super cold so ive been wanting to get a canada goose jacket but i cant justify dropping $600 + on a jacket.

If anything the north face is growing popularity wise. When I went to visit Chicago 5 years ago (from DMV) no one was rockin TNF everyone was wearin leather pelle's ...now-a-days everyone here in Chicago is rockin TNF when 4-5 years ago it was kinda irrelevant.
Naw bruh, TNF was around, been around, and still around in Chicago. Although a Pelle won't keep you warm in the winter, it's a hood staple.

PS: TNF AND Timberland can't go out of style, leather jogging pants will.

Naw bruh, TNF was around, been around, and still around in Chicago. Although a Pelle won't keep you warm in the winter, it's a hood staple.

PS: TNF AND Timberland can't go out of style, leather jogging pants will.

QFT.

Mens clothing has become like womens fashion to some cats. "thats so last year" "this season all the rave is nonfuctional zippers and faux leather knee pads"

A pair of timbs, a polo rugby/hoody/sweater and TNF jacket>these mannequin-esque outfits cats wearing.

Didnt feel like quotin five quotes last page. I didn't mean dead as in coogi dead or baggy era dead, I meant dead as in it's not nearly as popular as it was five years ago. Some guy even said he knew what I meant so sorry for the confusion :lol: . Also I don't own one supreme item in my closet to that guy that brought up supreme :lol: , their north face collabs are sick though

People saying TNF is dead probably have never left whatever rat infested slum they've lived in all their lives

You gotta chill with the elitism you have around here. Him saying TNF wasn't in anymore wasn't worth derailing the thread.

You "boys" are worse than women now the way you argue over what another man wears.

Sadly, some of you think this is kosher and how a man is supposed to act.

Yet I've seen you argue over sneakers many times; real manly bro

Hit a nerve?

There goes that feminization I'm talking about.

Did you have a dad in your life?

So I argue about what sneakers a man chooses to wear and if his sneakers are out of style? Exactly

Back
Top Bottom