What is your policy on Facebook and family?

I have my older sisters. But I rejected my mothers request. Felt like the scum if the earth when I did
30t6p3b.gif

I have my older sisters. But I rejected my mothers request. Felt like the scum if the earth when I did
30t6p3b.gif

seriously agree with OP on the facebook stuffs. it does kinda turn into a chore adding them to all these limited lists on each and every thing. is there a universal group i can add them to?

seriously agree with OP on the facebook stuffs. it does kinda turn into a chore adding them to all these limited lists on each and every thing. is there a universal group i can add them to?

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

2 accounts. one with my nickname. one for the fam in my real name

you black?
Leroy IGetItInCa$hOutBozz Williams. I hate that nickname ****ery black people pull on FB
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
nah; just an alias...nothing like that. Hate that nonsense too. 

you black?
Leroy IGetItInCa$hOutBozz Williams. I hate that nickname ****ery black people pull on FB
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
nah; just an alias...nothing like that. Hate that nonsense too. 

My mom has one and she already know not to request me.
I have most of my cousins. Some of them like to snitch to my aunts/my moms though
30t6p3b.gif

I have most of my cousins. Some of them like to snitch to my aunts/my moms though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

30t6p3b.gif

%!+% happened to me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

30t6p3b.gif

%!+% happened to me
indifferent.gif

you black?
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
QFT I miss when fb was only elite colleges and universities in the Northeast. I was one of the first people ever on fb, so I've definitely watched its decline over the years
eyes.gif

you black?
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
QFT I miss when fb was only elite colleges and universities in the Northeast. I was one of the first people ever on fb, so I've definitely watched its decline over the years
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i understand completely... got some cousins but not my ma

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i understand completely... got some cousins but not my ma

I'm friends with my mom, brothers, cousins, mother's friends I don't have anything to hide so it's all good but when my manager requested me I was a little hesitant but I accepted her 

I'm friends with my mom, brothers, cousins, mother's friends I don't have anything to hide so it's all good but when my manager requested me I was a little hesitant but I accepted her 

I deleted my dad cuz he always had something to say in person bout my statuses..

rest of the family is on there...what they see is what they see....

I say more of what I want on twitter tho

I deleted my dad cuz he always had something to say in person bout my statuses..

rest of the family is on there...what they see is what they see....

I say more of what I want on twitter tho

Deleted FB awhile ago but generally let fam get accepted since I never really post anything top wild on there...... Reiter on the other hand is a quick block. Went to a fam reunion n had a bunch of 60plus year old aunts knowing things they need nout know.

Back
Top Bottom