What is the proper protocol for dipping from a shootout?

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

The safest thing to do is take cover. The worst thing you can do is be mobile, your chances of getting shot is greater when moving.
This also occurred to me, real talk... so as we're clearing out, I start to think mid-flee, "What if he starts shooting where errbody running to?"... which is pretty scary since we're all trying to bottleneck our way out of one of the two exits. Lucky nobody innocent got hit.. coulda been way worse

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

The safest thing to do is take cover. The worst thing you can do is be mobile, your chances of getting shot is greater when moving.
This also occurred to me, real talk... so as we're clearing out, I start to think mid-flee, "What if he starts shooting where errbody running to?"... which is pretty scary since we're all trying to bottleneck our way out of one of the two exits. Lucky nobody innocent got hit.. coulda been way worse

roll.gif
@ spincy. I couldn't get past the first 2 sentences.

Talkin bout bombs they left in the backseat.

roll.gif
@ spincy. I couldn't get past the first 2 sentences.

Talkin bout bombs they left in the backseat.

True speech, I was *dead* at "assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun "............ cuz it's true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True speech, I was *dead* at "assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun "............ cuz it's true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tooreal23

its it my brother or family member i have to get them

if its like 4 of my closest friends who are like family i gotta get them too

if they dont meet any of the criteria listed above then its every man for them self
I see what you saying but who are you dudes running with that dont meet those criteria?

Anyway, I always wait. We assign duties before we go out. Either you driving, holding banger, or free-play (recruiting skeezers, weedman, etc). Driver cant have more than two drinks and is responsible for everybody getting home. That includes getting everybody together if dudes start pulling. The usual move is to wait 5 minutes to make sure everybody at the car. If somebody missing, you drive around the corner and then start calling their phone.  They dont answer, you bend the block and wait another 5. If you the dude who got left, you either go to closest corner or behind the the closest car to where we were parked. In a lot, you just wait it out.

Originally Posted by tooreal23

its it my brother or family member i have to get them

if its like 4 of my closest friends who are like family i gotta get them too

if they dont meet any of the criteria listed above then its every man for them self
I see what you saying but who are you dudes running with that dont meet those criteria?

Anyway, I always wait. We assign duties before we go out. Either you driving, holding banger, or free-play (recruiting skeezers, weedman, etc). Driver cant have more than two drinks and is responsible for everybody getting home. That includes getting everybody together if dudes start pulling. The usual move is to wait 5 minutes to make sure everybody at the car. If somebody missing, you drive around the corner and then start calling their phone.  They dont answer, you bend the block and wait another 5. If you the dude who got left, you either go to closest corner or behind the the closest car to where we were parked. In a lot, you just wait it out.

laugh.gif
This happened to me this past sat i was in this situation. I scooped my dude up to hit up my cousins party at around 2 a.m. we roll up and everything is cool til people start getting kicked out..Long story short (since i know NT loves reading) Some goons come and shots go off, at the time the shots go off im no where near my dude i went with and havent seen him for about 10 mins. I booked it clearing about 3 fences in the matter of seconds..so once things calm down im inside the crib and my dude hits me up saying he jumped in the whip with some chick we know.

Sparknotes

-Every man for himself (outside of fam) when shots ring off

laugh.gif
This happened to me this past sat i was in this situation. I scooped my dude up to hit up my cousins party at around 2 a.m. we roll up and everything is cool til people start getting kicked out..Long story short (since i know NT loves reading) Some goons come and shots go off, at the time the shots go off im no where near my dude i went with and havent seen him for about 10 mins. I booked it clearing about 3 fences in the matter of seconds..so once things calm down im inside the crib and my dude hits me up saying he jumped in the whip with some chick we know.

Sparknotes

-Every man for himself (outside of fam) when shots ring off

I know what my friend would do. He would see the guys coming inside with the guns, then yell "yo yo" I look around. We both then head for the door(while sticking to the wall trying not to get spotted". Get outside then realize my friend is missing. Pull out the cell to find out to he is already down the block.

True story by the way.

I know what my friend would do. He would see the guys coming inside with the guns, then yell "yo yo" I look around. We both then head for the door(while sticking to the wall trying not to get spotted". Get outside then realize my friend is missing. Pull out the cell to find out to he is already down the block.

True story by the way.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn.
eek.gif

chances are if you are hanging around folks who like to fight and shoot, you probably do have a gun yourself.
but why put yourself in that situation in the first place?

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn.
eek.gif

chances are if you are hanging around folks who like to fight and shoot, you probably do have a gun yourself.
but why put yourself in that situation in the first place?

Originally Posted by spincv

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:
I'm a funny guy so here's a "funny" discussion. So the "issue" came up today... peep the avy (scene of the incident)........... long story short, some guys were fighting... and so somebody started shooting, right? Right. Always happens... anyway... If you arrived by car with 3 other people, and none of them are in your immediate vicinity when shots get fired....and you're the driver..  what would YOU do..?

assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun so start the car and begin to pull of, then dudes will relize you are trying to escape and detonate that bomb they left in your back seat because they knew you were gonna try to dip. Then when you start your engine your boys goes nah and he is running in slow motion like baywatch. Then he gets to the car but you are holding the gun so dudes like "unlock the door and give me the gun". So you hit the unlock and just before it unlocks he tries to open the door thus canceling the unlock. Wait maybe you dont have power doors or windows. Maybe its a coupe, well i dont know. Any who, dudes who started to shoot realize that all you guys have done is chill by the car trying to get in so they said +#%* it and detonate the bomb left under your car. But they couldnt afford real explosives cuz they got them from this dude Jaun who came from Cuba talking about NWO. So your boys hear the bomb fail to blow so they run away and get into another car cuz homies who were shooting left the keys in the ignition. Then you are left in your car but you are scared because there is a bomb underneath it. So you jump out of your car and you shoot your gun to scare homies across the park, but when you get to the new car you realize that the car doesnt have door handles since it was towed a couple of days before. So you are %%!#%%%+ bricks cuz dudes are now running towards you shooting their gun. So you say +#%* that and you start shooting back and they accidentally shot the car thus making the bomb go off but luckily you have painkiller and a blast shield so you get up mad quick and grab your Scar with a Blue tiger on it since you always one COD. Then your boys just dip leaving you there shooting but because you shot the main host you ended up lagging out.
indifferent.gif
 %+% did i just write

This had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:
I'm a funny guy so here's a "funny" discussion. So the "issue" came up today... peep the avy (scene of the incident)........... long story short, some guys were fighting... and so somebody started shooting, right? Right. Always happens... anyway... If you arrived by car with 3 other people, and none of them are in your immediate vicinity when shots get fired....and you're the driver..  what would YOU do..?

assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun so start the car and begin to pull of, then dudes will relize you are trying to escape and detonate that bomb they left in your back seat because they knew you were gonna try to dip. Then when you start your engine your boys goes nah and he is running in slow motion like baywatch. Then he gets to the car but you are holding the gun so dudes like "unlock the door and give me the gun". So you hit the unlock and just before it unlocks he tries to open the door thus canceling the unlock. Wait maybe you dont have power doors or windows. Maybe its a coupe, well i dont know. Any who, dudes who started to shoot realize that all you guys have done is chill by the car trying to get in so they said +#%* it and detonate the bomb left under your car. But they couldnt afford real explosives cuz they got them from this dude Jaun who came from Cuba talking about NWO. So your boys hear the bomb fail to blow so they run away and get into another car cuz homies who were shooting left the keys in the ignition. Then you are left in your car but you are scared because there is a bomb underneath it. So you jump out of your car and you shoot your gun to scare homies across the park, but when you get to the new car you realize that the car doesnt have door handles since it was towed a couple of days before. So you are %%!#%%%+ bricks cuz dudes are now running towards you shooting their gun. So you say +#%* that and you start shooting back and they accidentally shot the car thus making the bomb go off but luckily you have painkiller and a blast shield so you get up mad quick and grab your Scar with a Blue tiger on it since you always one COD. Then your boys just dip leaving you there shooting but because you shot the main host you ended up lagging out.
indifferent.gif
 %+% did i just write

This had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

if they were cool enough with you to be in your car before #*!% popped off then they are cool enough to leave with you too. remind me to never hang out with any of yall that think its OK to leave your friends hanging when its people shooting
smh.gif

if they were cool enough with you to be in your car before #*!% popped off then they are cool enough to leave with you too. remind me to never hang out with any of yall that think its OK to leave your friends hanging when its people shooting
smh.gif

Funny story. So I'm around the corner spitting with some local Mc's, just bsing. My boy was chilling in my car cuz our other homie was inside. So shots rang out, I immediatly started runnig was thinking '#%!% the car' my boy who was in the car took the first side street and met me while I was full sprint running. I saw the headlights and ducked behind another car until he told me to get my punk @$% in the car. Idk if we did the right thing, but I know we all dipped in different directions in a strange city and hit each other on the hip and met up. Cell phones are a thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom