What is the proper protocol for dipping from a shootout?

Originally Posted by spincv

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:
I'm a funny guy so here's a "funny" discussion. So the "issue" came up today... peep the avy (scene of the incident)........... long story short, some guys were fighting... and so somebody started shooting, right? Right. Always happens... anyway... If you arrived by car with 3 other people, and none of them are in your immediate vicinity when shots get fired....and you're the driver..  what would YOU do..?

assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun so start the car and begin to pull of, then dudes will relize you are trying to escape and detonate that bomb they left in your back seat because they knew you were gonna try to dip. Then when you start your engine your boys goes nah and he is running in slow motion like baywatch. Then he gets to the car but you are holding the gun so dudes like "unlock the door and give me the gun". So you hit the unlock and just before it unlocks he tries to open the door thus canceling the unlock. Wait maybe you dont have power doors or windows. Maybe its a coupe, well i dont know. Any who, dudes who started to shoot realize that all you guys have done is chill by the car trying to get in so they said +#%* it and detonate the bomb left under your car. But they couldnt afford real explosives cuz they got them from this dude Jaun who came from Cuba talking about NWO. So your boys hear the bomb fail to blow so they run away and get into another car cuz homies who were shooting left the keys in the ignition. Then you are left in your car but you are scared because there is a bomb underneath it. So you jump out of your car and you shoot your gun to scare homies across the park, but when you get to the new car you realize that the car doesnt have door handles since it was towed a couple of days before. So you are %%!#%%%+ bricks cuz dudes are now running towards you shooting their gun. So you say +#%* that and you start shooting back and they accidentally shot the car thus making the bomb go off but luckily you have painkiller and a blast shield so you get up mad quick and grab your Scar with a Blue tiger on it since you always one COD. Then your boys just dip leaving you there shooting but because you shot the main host you ended up lagging out.
indifferent.gif
 %+% did i just write

laugh.gif
smh.gif
... Pass that %*$@ ASAP famlay... I'm  mote the ACR type anyway. But Blue Tiger is a must
pimp.gif

Only a few people in my life right now that I'd actually go back and look for. Everyone else can fend for themselves. This is not a @#@%*% taxi service.

Only a few people in my life right now that I'd actually go back and look for. Everyone else can fend for themselves. This is not a @#@%*% taxi service.

Originally Posted by spincv

BOTTOM74BOTTOM wrote:
I'm a funny guy so here's a "funny" discussion. So the "issue" came up today... peep the avy (scene of the incident)........... long story short, some guys were fighting... and so somebody started shooting, right? Right. Always happens... anyway... If you arrived by car with 3 other people, and none of them are in your immediate vicinity when shots get fired....and you're the driver..  what would YOU do..?

assuming you are black, we all know you have a gun so start the car and begin to pull of, then dudes will relize you are trying to escape and detonate that bomb they left in your back seat because they knew you were gonna try to dip. Then when you start your engine your boys goes nah and he is running in slow motion like baywatch. Then he gets to the car but you are holding the gun so dudes like "unlock the door and give me the gun". So you hit the unlock and just before it unlocks he tries to open the door thus canceling the unlock. Wait maybe you dont have power doors or windows. Maybe its a coupe, well i dont know. Any who, dudes who started to shoot realize that all you guys have done is chill by the car trying to get in so they said +#%* it and detonate the bomb left under your car. But they couldnt afford real explosives cuz they got them from this dude Jaun who came from Cuba talking about NWO. So your boys hear the bomb fail to blow so they run away and get into another car cuz homies who were shooting left the keys in the ignition. Then you are left in your car but you are scared because there is a bomb underneath it. So you jump out of your car and you shoot your gun to scare homies across the park, but when you get to the new car you realize that the car doesnt have door handles since it was towed a couple of days before. So you are %%!#%%%+ bricks cuz dudes are now running towards you shooting their gun. So you say +#%* that and you start shooting back and they accidentally shot the car thus making the bomb go off but luckily you have painkiller and a blast shield so you get up mad quick and grab your Scar with a Blue tiger on it since you always one COD. Then your boys just dip leaving you there shooting but because you shot the main host you ended up lagging out.
indifferent.gif
 %+% did i just write

laugh.gif
smh.gif
... Pass that %*$@ ASAP famlay... I'm  mote the ACR type anyway. But Blue Tiger is a must
pimp.gif

I thought about it...

But do you REALLY wanna be the $@!%! laying there playing dead..... when they reload? I'm cool.. I'm with operation evacuate asap. That play dead *#%* only works on bears
laugh.gif

I thought about it...

But do you REALLY wanna be the $@!%! laying there playing dead..... when they reload? I'm cool.. I'm with operation evacuate asap. That play dead *#%* only works on bears
laugh.gif

I don't roll with just anybody. So if you're with me, you're family and I don't leave family behind in a situation like that.

I've been in similar situations a few times in the past and never ran for my life while leaving my dudes to suffer.

I don't roll with just anybody. So if you're with me, you're family and I don't leave family behind in a situation like that.

I've been in similar situations a few times in the past and never ran for my life while leaving my dudes to suffer.

The safest thing to do is take cover. The worst thing you can do is be mobile, your chances of getting shot is greater when moving.

The safest thing to do is take cover. The worst thing you can do is be mobile, your chances of getting shot is greater when moving.

Back
Top Bottom