What is the most powerful word in mordern vocabulary?

See You Next Tuesday aka the c-word.
The C-word is so funny. Culturally, I had no idea that white people thought this word was so bad. Then again, nobody uses it where I am from.

C-word:White Women - B-Word:Black Women

See You Next Tuesday aka the c-word.
The C-word is so funny. Culturally, I had no idea that white people thought this word was so bad. Then again, nobody uses it where I am from.

C-word:White Women - B-Word:Black Women
It just sounds funny and whenever I say it I get weird looks from people. I was on tumblr earlier and saw something about the word's origin.

“Considered to be the most vile, obscence and vulgar ‘swear word’ in the English language, the word ‘C---’ in the vernacular means vagina. As if that is not indication enough why it is considered so vile a term in the vagina-hating Patriarchy, the word itself was originally a term of respect and reverence for a powerful, spiritually enlightened woman.
‘C---’ derives from ‘Kunda’ or ‘Cunti, the Oriental Great Goddess. She was the Great Yoni (vagina) of the Universe, where all life came from and to where all life returned for renewal. From this same name the words country, kin and kind came from.”

Obviously not a single word, but...

Cellar door

(And yes, I did get it from Donnie Darko)

The C-word seems to draw some very powerful reactions from women.
maybe this just is in my part of the African American part of the world...

But no one even uses this ... I didn't even know the severity of it till I got around white people...

Calling a black chick a B will draw more emotion than calling her a C...
Say the word around a white girl. Dont even direct it at her, just mutter the word and see what happens.

The N word ...rage wars, people fight for the right to use it, fight for the abolishment of it, even a hint of the word being used incites excitement like no other.

Woadie is my personal pick, always was and always will be.

Woadie.

Runner up "swoll".

The N word ...rage wars, people fight for the right to use it, fight for the abolishment of it, even a hint of the word being used incites excitement like no other.
Controversial, maybe but power???

The reason it is controversial is due to the POWER of that one word, can you even spell it out on NT without it being edited?

Either that or the F word word...........rhymes with maggot...........

Uttering those two terms can easily lead to a "Situation"......

Back
Top Bottom