What is the most powerful word in mordern vocabulary?

The most powerful word has always and forever will be 

The way I look at it is for every idea, great or not great, there had to be someone that they told that told them "yes this is a good idea" "yes I will get behind it" or even them telling themselves "yes I want to go ahead and try this" This happens in every worldly instance, starting a war, getting married, you name it. Yes has to be it, with No in second.

"No" can be viewed as equally powerful since every one of those ideas or thoughts could have been halted with the inverse response. Imagine all of the ideas that never came to be because someone said "no"

It's gotta be a tie between "Yes" and "No".

The most powerful word has always and forever will be 

The way I look at it is for every idea, great or not great, there had to be someone that they told that told them "yes this is a good idea" "yes I will get behind it" or even them telling themselves "yes I want to go ahead and try this" This happens in every worldly instance, starting a war, getting married, you name it. Yes has to be it, with No in second.
"No" can be viewed as equally powerful since every one of those ideas or thoughts could have been halted with the inverse response. Imagine all of the ideas that never came to be because someone said "no"

It's gotta be a tie between "Yes" and "No".
Yeah I know, But I always lean towards yes as its the positive one and I like to think that it was used more than no over the course of time cause I'm naive like that. Logically its a tie though you're right, but since we only could one I gotta go with Yes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom