What is the Best/Biggest Award you have ever received?........

Got an excellent achievement award on my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) "PT STUD" is what they call it. But i aim always to beat my score.

All-Catholic pitcher in my junior year of HS, tore my labrum towards the end of the season so that's the last time I've ever played competitive baseball.
frown.gif

All-Catholic pitcher in my junior year of HS, tore my labrum towards the end of the season so that's the last time I've ever played competitive baseball.
frown.gif

1st Place Gold Medal when I was in a swimming competition. I think I was around 10 years old. 
pimp.gif

1st Place Gold Medal when I was in a swimming competition. I think I was around 10 years old. 
pimp.gif

1st place medal for a sprint when I was 6. All I remember is boosting past the two other girls and winning it by heaps
pimp.gif

oh and *cough2xathleticschamptrophiesandMVPfornetballcough*
smile.gif
laugh.gif

1st place medal for a sprint when I was 6. All I remember is boosting past the two other girls and winning it by heaps
pimp.gif

oh and *cough2xathleticschamptrophiesandMVPfornetballcough*
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Principles honor roll in the 6th grade

MVP sophomore year on JV basketball

"Marvin Moor" Scholarship award (200$) senior year on Varsity basketball

pimp.gif

Won the best effort award at 5th grade graduation and got a $100 check with it. Bought myself a bike and a slip & slide with it lol.

Won the best effort award at 5th grade graduation and got a $100 check with it. Bought myself a bike and a slip & slide with it lol.

Principles honor roll in the 6th grade

MVP sophomore year on JV basketball

"Marvin Moor" Scholarship award (200$) senior year on Varsity basketball

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom