What is stopping you from being even better? vol. WE GOTTA DO BETTER!!

pretty straight forward, what is stopping you from being even better in this life?

as for me, its probably a lack of motivation and being too comfortable with were im at, 

what can i do to change it? change my attitude and surround my self with other people who are motivated,

what about you guys whats stopping you and how can you change it?

Last edited:
Being lazy and not being assertive. 
mean.gif

I had this same thought not too long ago after coming back from the doctor. Malnourished, dehydrated, and I have some kind of heart condition. And I'm lazy as hell. Since then I've been working to optimize my existence on this planet. Junk food cut to a minimum, I eat organic foods only now. And I drink more water. And I exercise more to strengthen my body. But this condition is really getting in the way of my routines, **pains** that can bring me to my knees when I'm doing the things I need to be doing :smh:

My past self is also getting in my way. Lazy, troublemaking, arrogant. I didn't make anything easier for myself now. I have to clean up all the messes I made :smh:

(Edit, pains, not napkins. Auto correct hates me)

Last edited:
I had this same thought not too long ago after coming back from the doctor. Malnourished, dehydrated, and I have some kind of heart condition. And I'm lazy as hell. Since then I've been working to optimize my existence on this planet. Junk food cut to a minimum, I eat organic foods only now. And I drink more water. And I exercise more to strengthen my body. But this condition is really getting in the way of my routines,napkins that can bring me to my knees when I'm doing the things I need to be doing
mean.gif

My past self is also getting in my way. Lazy, troublemaking, arrogant. I didn't make anything easier for myself now. I have to clean up all the messes I made
mean.gif
thats good tho man, your taking steps to improve your self

I'm in the deep south (mobile,al). great place to retire, horrible place to attempt to start your career.
I know I need to relocate asap, finding a job is the first step. With a lot of companies turning to online application processes and third party sites like monster, I have little faith that something can materialize if you don't know the right people. I wouldn't mind moving to dc or houston.

I always :lol: inside when people say they don't have time. There arestudies out there that show people underestimate how much time they really have.

Read up on guys like Teddy Roosevelt and tell me you lack time. In most cases, it's a lack of self-discipline.

Back
Top Bottom