What is reality? vol. wisdom of Joe Rogan

:lol: at people saying they don't listen to music.

You stopped listening to music.. to listen to an opportunistic pothead ramble about stuff that anybody could look up on the internet

Last edited:
You guys shlould cop some DMT or some shrooms or both.
If college didn't have me crapped out I would've got some from SR awhile ago.

I hate school
mean.gif

naw, man..thats a bad trip lol
I think that if negative things are in your mind before you try dmt, shrooms, even cannabis, then you will have a bad trip, but if you are positive, it really brings out the best feelings

I used to listen to Joe Rogan all day at work.. 
nthat.gif
 but like others said, he gets a tad repetitive so I pick and choose depending on the guests now. I tend to avoid ones with UFC guys and ****. I love it when he gets scientists on like Neil Tyson, or political guys like Dan Carlin and Shane Smith. Thought provoking indeed

JRE is super awesome. Neil Tyson interview was MINDBLOWING. And I'm a man of faith.

Seriously, my brain melted by all the knowledge coming from that segment. I felt like I didn't exist before lol

JRE is super awesome. Neil Tyson interview was MINDBLOWING. And I'm a man of faith.

Seriously, my brain melted by all the knowledge coming from that segment. I felt like I didn't exist before lol
yea, that was a pretty great interview..they talked about the moon landing too and how its almost dumb to fake the moon landing, because it takes more effort to fake it than actually go to the moon.

I used to listen to Joe Rogan all day at work.. 
nthat.gif
 but like others said, he gets a tad repetitive so I pick and choose depending on the guests now. I tend to avoid ones with UFC guys and ****. I love it when he gets scientists on like Neil Tyson, or political guys like Dan Carlin and Shane Smith. Thought provoking indeed
Yessir...Neil Degrasse Tyson is very intelligent..

Quantum Physics concluded that we live in a Holographic Universe. Look into the measurement error.
elaborate please
i remember seeing this somewhere, 

I want to know any and every theory that connects the info in this video to why some people are afraid/not good at public speaking

I feel like the human eye has more function to it than intaking information 

What are you trying to say? That the observers have an effect on the speaker beyond the speaker being afraid of being judged?

Back
Top Bottom