What is Heaven like?

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by NJstress03

who knows? just worry bout wat u do before u get there.
pimp.gif

True don't worry about death while your still alive

Why not? Your being ignorant about it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Heaven (IMO) is a fairytale that we were all tricked to believe in .

One of the biggest scare tactics EVER .

Wouldn't it be a trip if it wasn't an after life.
laugh.gif

What if people got tricked into the theory of a non after life then come to find out it was one?
eek.gif

I guess its better to have a loaded gun and not use it then no gun at all and get robbed by a thief at night.

My rendition is that you never die, you just move on to whatever level of dimension your past life earned you and there's no end to the dimensions. You don't take any conscious memory of your past life with you, but you take a level of experience each time that will help guide you through your new life.

what is this a video game lol

24/7 Night Club.
eek.gif

Nah but can't even picture it though.With all the amount of people that died, hard to envision how it would be situated.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

What if people got tricked into the theory of a non after life then come to find out it was one?
eek.gif

I guess its better to have a loaded gun and not use it then no gun at all and get robbed by a thief at night.

The thought ive been struggling with for years.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

eek.gif

The thing is. IMO one shouldn't live just for the reward of Heaven. One should live the way He/She wants since we have free will. But if one chooses tolive under God's view then by all means go for it. Its something you should do because it gives you joy and you want to grow closer to God and have astrong relationship with him. Not to sound like a goody goody, but if I help someone, I do it because I like helping people. Not for a reward in return. Ithink a lot of people get us twisted. A lot of the times we are accused of just living for a prize when many of us just really want to help our fellow human.
tired.gif

Any who its better to do something because you want to compared to being forced to. I hope I helped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

A+ execution
laugh.gif
Considering how this thread will go down.

As a Christian, I believe in God. If there is a God, then there must a Heaven. Heaven will be your idea of utopia. No worries, no strife, no negativity. Butthat's just my prediction.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Pascal's Gambit.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

You'd be a great insurance salesman.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

The thing is. IMO one shouldn't live just for the reward of Heaven. One should live the way He/She wants since we have free will. But if one chooses to live under God's view then by all means go for it. Its something you should do because it gives you joy and you want to grow closer to God and have a strong relationship with him. Not to sound like a goody goody, but if I help someone, I do it because I like helping people. Not for a reward in return. I think a lot of people get us twisted. A lot of the times we are accused of just living for a prize when many of us just really want to help our fellow human.
tired.gif

Any who its better to do something because you want to compared to being forced to. I hope I helped
laugh.gif

What if what I was told is God's view really isn't, that's what I mean. What if I am God?

I pray to god (lord) almost everynight before i fall asleep and thank god for keeping my family and I safe thoughout the night. i ask him to do it thefollowing night to do the same for us the last 4-5 years. It's happened. I think there's a GOD but im not sure/ I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE TO TELL YOU. Ihope the big guy is taking good care of us and if he is... I LOVE YOU. and thank you

laugh.gif

eek.gif

The thing is. IMO one shouldn't live just for the reward of Heaven. One should live the way He/She wants since we have free will. But if one chooses to live under God's view then by all means go for it. Its something you should do because it gives you joy and you want to grow closer to God and have a strong relationship with him. Not to sound like a goody goody, but if I help someone, I do it because I like helping people. Not for a reward in return. I think a lot of people get us twisted. A lot of the times we are accused of just living for a prize when many of us just really want to help our fellow human.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

What if what I was told is God's view really isn't, that's what I mean. What if I am God?
Yeah just don't worry about it. Its helped me be a even better person and I have a nice amount of faith in life. So if it comes down to it andthere isn't a God then I don't know lol.

You'd be a great insurance salesman.
laugh.gif
yEP. I've been told that before. Too bad I can'tthese jobs into hiring me
tired.gif

I pray to god (lord) almost everynight before i fall asleep and thank god for keeping my family and I safe thoughout the night. i ask him to do it the following night to do the same for us the last 4-5 years. It's happened. I think there's a GOD but im not sure/ I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE TO TELL YOU. I hope the big guy is taking good care of us and if he is... I LOVE YOU. and thank you
pimp.gif

One quick question. What does the bible tell you to do that is wrong?

Heaven is like one big celebration.

No worries no nothing.

Parties, Cookouts, Family Reunions, Camp-outs, Sporting events with the best cooked hot dogs ever.

I imagine it's like the best city in the world with all your favorite things rolled into one.

Minus all the bad and evil things in life.

What's the name of the philosophy theory that mentions people being religious "just in case" it's true? It's like they use it asinsurance or a safety net. Interesting stuff.

I think a lot of people follow the religion stuff not because of god but because in general it's just the right thing to do.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Nothing I can think of. I'm sure you have or think you have something that will be
eek.gif
or "Got em" worthy?

If not then my bad, I'm used to getting the WWE like run in when I got the title in my grasp.

Nothing I can think of. I'm sure you have or think you have something that will be
eek.gif
or "Got em" worthy?

If not then my bad, I'm used to getting the WWE like run in when I got the title in my grasp.

Naw. I want to see if anybody can name something that the bible tells you to do that is negative.
Im not the type to push religion on people. But If everyone in this world lived by the bible. And I mean EVERYONE.The world we be a much better place.So I justwant to see if anybody can tell me what does the bible tell you to do that is wrong?

laugh.gif

eek.gif

I'm also not going to live my life , afraid of everything , to get into this place that no-one has ever seen ...

That isn't logical to me . Probably one of the main reasons people believe in God is because of fear ...

Fear that there is nothing after we die ... so they live their life "Godly" JUST to get into Heaven .

I know right from wrong , I know what's ethical & non-ethical without being a Christian .

& like you said about the gun ...

Would you rather stay in your house for the rest of your life , constantly checking the windows ,
gun on your lap , afraid that someone is going to rob you ? Or would you rather stop worrying ,
have faith in yourself ... knowing that you locked the windows , & whatever happens , happens
because you've done all you can do ? I know I'm not a bad person ... I should be worthy if
there was a heaven ... so what differentiates the people that go to Heaven ?

eek.gif
or "Got em" worthy?

Naw. I want to see if anybody can name something that the bible tells you to do that is negative.
Im not the type to push religion on people. But If everyone in this world lived by the bible. And I mean EVERYONE.The world we be a much better place.So I just want to see if anybody can tell me what does the bible tell you to do that is wrong?
IMO ...

The Bible should be used for guidance ... nothing further .

It shouldn't be taken literal ... a lot of Christian's don't believe in magic (believe that it's witchcraft) ...
but believe that animals talk , dude's walking on water , all that , but since it's in the Bible , it's God's work .

That's one the things that gets me about Religion & the faith .

What people fail to realize is that when it comes to Science, it proves about as much as religion does, which is a whole lot of nothing. Theory does not equalproof.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by NJstress03

who knows? just worry bout wat u do before u get there.
pimp.gif

True don't worry about death while your still alive

Why not? Your being ignorant about it
grin.gif
grin.gif
Your worried about something that doesn't reallymatter right now

Back
Top Bottom