what happens if you fight in college?

Originally Posted by t0xicman

HE WAS LIKE "DO YOU WANT TO GET SLAPPED"(THIS GUY IS PAKI/INDIAN)

i interupt the whole class and was like you want to slap me? ill slap the @!% out of you little boy.

next thing goes the professor goes, both of you calm down, ill slap the both of you(joking)
Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Wait for it........
Originally Posted by JordanHead2

What does him being Paki/Indian have to do with anything?
Originally Posted by TD The God

Why must you slap?
Originally Posted by moonmaster3

It doesn't sound like you're in college. You sound about 16 years old.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ your professor.

I would've changed seats right away, end of story. and yeah there's no "exclusion" or detention in college, it's straight university PDand review for expulsion

Originally Posted by Luong1209

HE WAS LIKE "DO YOU WANT TO GET SLAPPED"(THIS GUY IS PAKI/INDIAN)

i interupt the whole class and was like you want to slap me? ill slap the @!% out of you little boy.

next thing goes the professor goes, both of you calm down, ill slap the both of you(joking)
Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Wait for it........
Originally Posted by JordanHead2

What does him being Paki/Indian have to do with anything?
Originally Posted by TD The God

Why must you slap?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ your professor.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

t0xicman wrote:
MJsaver wrote:
lol

change your seat dog.

Wait, so all you guys are saying if a guy comes at you sideways, you all will take the backseat? Everyone that posted is willing to get punked? where do you make the distinction to defend yourself or not.
if someone spits on you, everyone that posted lets it slide?
You ask someone on the train to turn the sound on their headphones off because its too loud, and he says shut up(add curse words) and you guys just relax?
same position as me, ask someone to fix their damn problem, and he says hes gonna slap you, EVERYONE STAYS CALM?

moonmaster3 wrote:

im actually 22, turning 23
I also go to baruch college, senior,3 weeks to graduation

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Grow up.

Youre acting like some guy making a general comment about slapping you is the amazingly disrespectful thing. If you actually think he would slap you fortelling him to stop coughing then youre just a moron. Im sure you and youre hardcore image have never said anything exaggerated or said something you had nointention of doing.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you lookin to fight someone because they are coughing/playing musictoo loudly.

If you were smart youd realize that the people around you would look down upon you more if you fought the person than if you just kept your mouth shut andignore their comment.

Youre 3 weeks to graduation.... about to go out into the real world.... and THIS is the attitude you have about things?

Gooood !+$#!*% luck bro... youre gonna need it.

All of you guys are wildin,making it seem like it is fine for the OP to take the L. But OP, like you said, you're three weeks away. Hopefully you will seehim around again sometimes aftwerward? I hate it when people are oblivious to everything/everyone around them.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

lol

change your seat dog.

Wait, so all you guys are saying if a guy comes at you sideways, you all will take the backseat? Everyone that posted is willing to get punked? where do you make the distinction to defend yourself or not.
if someone spits on you, everyone that posted lets it slide?
You ask someone on the train to turn the sound on their headphones off because its too loud, and he says shut up(add curse words) and you guys just relax?
same position as me, ask someone to fix their damn problem, and he says hes gonna slap you, EVERYONE STAYS CALM?

im actually 22, turning 23
I also go to baruch college, senior,3 weeks to graduation

This is comedy. Who's your professor?
nerd.gif
I go to baruch to btw

Originally Posted by Jsmilez

Grow up. You're in college.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I kind of agree with the OP

There are some REALLY inconsiderate people in college.

Two days ago I was sitting next to a guy who kept talking every 2 minutes..... I was getting so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I didn't come to lecture to listen to you talk..... and if you want to talk, WHY'D YOU COME TO LECTURE

Back
Top Bottom