what happens if you fight in college?

"(THIS GUY IS PAKI/INDIAN)
Closet racists on NT
smh.gif
Was that necessary?

"HOW CAN YOU SLAP"
roll.gif
roll.gif

but seriously you just gotta live with that stuff. i remember during one of my econ tests some dude was going through the same thing

laugh.gif
at all these herbs on here willing to let people talk to you any waythey want.

yall keep screaming immaturity like the OP was just walking around daring cats to say something or they'll get stole on. from what he said he clearly wasdisrespected after politely asking the dude to chill out. and test taking can be serious business even if you study hard. any mental deviation can causecatastrophe with certain folks.

who raised yall where its ok for people to threaten to slap you as a man
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

granted ida def verbally punked him right there on spot, i definitely wouldnt have stole on em, but you better believe id have let him know we could step offcampus at any time and handle it like men. i honestly may have laughed at a dude threatening to slap me and counteracted with a very snide response in themidst of punking the !@%+ out of him.

I had a friend who demolished some guy in a dorm room. No ayo. He just had a meeting with his RA and some other college people. He got off easy.

Originally Posted by M16

Ski mask, gloves, hollow tips. Pick up the shell casings after your done.

I like this idea...time to put on for your school!!! give em that national news attention!

OP is a clown. Youre a clown man.

First off you came off as a person i'd smack too. You said HEY CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT??

IF i was dying in my coughs and a sob comes along and asks me to stop, i'd smack him for being inconsiderate.

your so immature for a 22-23 year old, must be that ny mentality you was brought up in the school system.

I wouldhave be like.. "hey you alright?"

I already know you not smashing. Getting up tight on small things.

Originally Posted by t0xicman

Originally Posted by MJsaver

lol

change your seat dog.

Wait, so all you guys are saying if a guy comes at you sideways, you all will take the backseat? Everyone that posted is willing to get punked? where do you make the distinction to defend yourself or not.
if someone spits on you, everyone that posted lets it slide?
You ask someone on the train to turn the sound on their headphones off because its too loud, and he says shut up(add curse words) and you guys just relax?
same position as me, ask someone to fix their damn problem, and he says hes gonna slap you, EVERYONE STAYS CALM?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

It doesn't sound like you're in college. You sound about 16 years old.

im actually 22, turning 23
I also go to baruch college, senior,3 weeks to graduation

man shut the @@!$ up
indifferent.gif

so he was clearing his throat...get over it...even if he said he was gonna slap you....

your a lame

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I kind of agree with the OP

There are some REALLY inconsiderate people in college.

Two days ago I was sitting next to a guy who kept talking every 2 minutes..... I was getting so
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I didn't come to lecture to listen to you talk..... and if you want to talk, WHY'D YOU COME TO LECTURE
Come on, its just a lecture, its not like people were talking when you were taking an exam. If that bothers you just sit in the front row and callit a day.

I often talk during lectures and nobody would say anything to me, except the teacher maybe. If someone did I woud just tell them to go sit in another place ifthat disturbs them.

OP, just aproach him on a party or outside the campus and see whats gonna happen. I say he was just "smart" in the class, cuz there were peoplearound him. But when he is by himself he probably is going to just run away
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom