What gets weird the more you think about it?

I always wonder if Cavemen got head or not

Weird that you brought this up because I was watching an official documentary (NAT GEO or history channel) and they showed early homo sapiens catching the bop. This was like 10 years ago and I still think about this from time to time.

The universe. Are there boundaries? Does it expand? Does it contract? If you could travel the universe, is there an end or just "space".

:nerd:
Yes the universe expands. It has a beginning so it has an end. You can only travel the speed of light. that is the universal speed limit, you cant exceed it. Everything after is slowed, so you willl not be able to travel til the" end of the universe" while you still exist (in this form).

Last edited:
Social media. How people post sum of the most private things about their lives for the most useless thing ever, a like.
repped
:lol: I see what semi went on here.

Words.

A while back, I woke up and started to brush my teeth. As I'm thinking, one word just comes across my mind and it is a word but it sounded in my head so foreign. Can't remember the word now but it was something simple like "paper". I started to say the word over and over aloud "Paper, paper, paper, paper? Paper!" I was saying it like Iverson was saying "Practice". The word was not sounding like a real word to me, like it was just made up and had no meaning. I even began to spell it. Thought I was going crazy. I was like how is this a word? Who came up with this assortment of letters to make this word? I'm thinking of the letters to form that word and it just wasn't making sense to me and there are a million others words that can have that affect.

All spoken language just seemed so meaningless for a while.

:smokin

:lol: Pretty much some of this except I was alone, not laughing and not high on nitrus-oxide or w/e was leaking in that car.

Last edited:
The older I get the more intriguing and erotic sex gets between man and woman.
She bends over doggy style and spreads her butt cheeks apart showing me one of her most private intimate places where the poop comes from..where us humans go to a secure place(bathroom) to expose it very privately.
Lately I just find myself watching my girl go off to work in her business suit game face on to handle that business.
Just thinking how submissive she was to me the night before....its like the attraction just got 10 times more primal past age 30 for me.
Like women will do really nasty things behind closed doors to please us men willingly.(Anal,swallowing A2M)

Gotta love em!

It's a beautiful thing :nthat:

words.

you ever get ****** in the head cause you think a certain word is spelled (spelt?) wrong??

Like SPOON

"..........Is that how you really spell spoon?!??.........."

".......it looks right...but it looks wrong....but it looks right........."

".....ORANGE????!!?..........."

and then stepping back a few....communication as a whole.

like words. how did they start. i know some words are named kind of what they sound like. but like who was in charge of making words for things.

then think of all the languages...

words.

you ever get ****** in the head cause you think a certain word is spelled (spelt?) wrong??

Like SPOON

EXACTLY!

The ****oris. Like I love going down but too actually see it up close is very underwhelming. Just a piece of skin that's not attractive at all.

I usually stop thinking about it quick becuase it can engulf my every thought.

words.

Like SPOON

EXACTLY!

bruh..i didnt even read through the thread...i think we smoked the same **** lmao

Pets.
Just this random animal you took from its mother just chillin in your house.
Cats too. That food they eat with beef in it. Cats eating cows.

Roads. My driveway is basically connected to yours.
Roads are taken for granted.

Think about all the people youve fapped to that you know.
Now reverse that.

The brain.
Its crazy to me this organ made up of blood flesh and water is able to create and imagine everything.
I mean the heart and liver and eyes etc are pretty amazing considering wat they do but the brain is on sum other level.

conscious.
When exactly did it form? Is it a "thing" where does it go when i die?
How come i ended up with this particular one?
this one gets me, the brain.
think about the the body, what really IS your body to your brain. now what is your brain? your body is just a machine, controlled by your brain. you, you are not you, your body. you are your brain, the brain is what you really are.
you're sitting up top controlling a machine looking outside...

words.

Like SPOON

and then stepping back a few....communication as a whole.

like words. how did they start. i know some words are named kind of what they sound like. but like who was in charge of making words for things.

then think of all the languages...
They're called onomonopias

when people dont get along with their siblings....

I had a coworker who said she hadn't talked to her brother in a few years, doesn't make any sense to me

Yes the universe expands. It has a beginning so it has an end. You can only travel the speed of light. that is the universal speed limit, you cant exceed it. Everything after is slowed, so you willl not be able to travel til the" end of the universe" while you still exist (in this form).

So if i put a seed into a pot and it grows ...the roots expand into the pot.
And if i put a seed into the ground the roots expand into the earth rite.

So what is the universe expanding into??????

if you're indoors look around you, literally everything you see was at somepoint put together by a human 
Hell, look outside. Living in NY I think about this all the time.

Literally everything is man made and controlled in our environment. Even the trees in Central Park are strategically placed. Just makes you realize the power of the human mind.

Tunnels. How the are they made especially the ones that go under water. How was there technology to complete them 80 years ago

So if i put a seed into a pot and it grows ...the roots expand into the pot.
And if i put a seed into the ground the roots expand into the earth rite.

So what is the universe expanding into??????

Space.

the more i think about it, hella things are weird when you think extra hard bout it. like how a bunch of grown *** men are apart of a sneakerboard forum or how a bunch of grown *** men sacrifice alotta time and/or money to follow other grown men playing a professional sport. it gets to point of what's not weird when you think about it?

the more i think about it, hella things are weird when you think extra hard bout it. like how a bunch of grown *** men are apart of a sneakerboard forum or how a bunch of grown *** men sacrifice alotta time and/or money to follow other grown men playing a professional sport. it gets to point of what's not weird when you think about it?

Right? Almost as weird as grown men with Pokemon avatars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom