What FPS Had the Best Maps? Vol. Modern Warfare 2 on the horizon

This is a Counter-Strike appreciation post in disguise. I was just thinking today how good the maps were in CS because I could literally remember all of themin detail...all the choke points, bomb sites, nick names....CoD4 didn't really have that many good maps IMO. They all seemed the same to me, probablybecause they all LOOKED the same...

Anyway here's to the awesome maps of CS.
pimp.gif
Hopefully COD2 has somereally awesome ones...

HALO 2?

I'm not gonna make fun of you guys cause Halo is probably your Counter-Strike...I logged in many hours in Halo and I can only remember like 3 maps...

But all these would like to have a word with you...

de_dust2
de_nuke
de_train
de_inferno
de_aztec
de_luxor
de_train
de_inferno
cs_office
cs_militia

i remember every part of the map of de_dust 2 , de_dust and cs_office and I haven't played in.....uhmmm..... 5 years.

And i used to love the custom maps till they went overboard with that surfing crap.

Originally Posted by BigShake

i remember every part of the map of de_dust 2 , de_dust and cs_office and I haven't played in.....uhmmm..... 5 years.

And i used to love the custom maps till they went overboard with that surfing crap.
the 1337 sk337 awp maps
eek.gif
pimp.gif

de_dust 2 is the greatest gaming map of ALL TIME. CS needs way more skill than COD.
When you go from playing cs to COD...it's just too easy. I destroy on COD with any sniper
laugh.gif

for me, The Pit on halo3 is as good a map as you can make... so balanced, every piece of it makes sense... perfect for every type of game.

I also love Narrows, Construct, and Guardian...think they're about flawless in MLG settings.

de_nuke is my FAVORITE map of all time . . any game.

de_dust2 is also up there.

. . basically, counter-strike > any fps

office was the best....rushing in the beggining of the match to the front offices, then glitch jumping into the file cabinets, waiting a min then hoping backout to see about 10 cts distracted in the hallway i use to get 10 to 15 kills off of that

Back
Top Bottom