What does god's love feel like to you?

So you are in your moms basement as well.......:smh: :rofl:

It just gets better!

:rofl: I am in my mom's basement. She just renovated it and put a 50 inch 3D flat screen and a bar, I don't wanna leave. :smh:

Did this dude just make fun of me for being comfortable? :stoneface:

Last edited:
:rofl: Aye Strokes, why do you keep going back and forth with these dudes man. One picture freak, the other wanna be doctor/Satan Henchman. Why are you wasting your time cuz.

Stay classy brah, glad you grew up with a father also.
Yeah, it's really cool to have that masculine presence, a man. Teaches not only the basics, but how not to speak and then behave in a reckless manner. You know how females do when they jump bad. They speak as if they have someone to back them up, that I'll get my man to kick your *** type vibe. You know, that female type stuff, like they know something that you don't know.

Which brings about a certain perspective when it comes to God's love, or the perception of what that God may be, or if one even exists. 

People who are truly secure within themselves, are never threatened. They know they are protected, loved. So the only time one would need to actually FIGHT, is when it is time to defend oneself. Never be the aggressor. 

Guys who don't grow up with that male presence, don't have a grasp of this. They do not have a sense of cool, I've heard Tupac say this about himself.

In this case, this is where a God does seem to help, a masculine God and his love.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's really cool to have that masculine presence, a man. Teaches not only the basics, but how not to speak and then behave in a reckless manner. You know how females do when they jump bad. They speak as if they have someone to back them up, that I'll get my man to kick your *** type vibe. You know, that female type stuff, like they know something that you don't know.

Which brings about a certain perspective when it comes to God's love, or the perception of what that God may be, or if one even exists. 

People who are truly secure within themselves, are never threatened. They know they are protected, loved. So the only time one would need to actually FIGHT, is when it is time to defend oneself. Never be the aggressor. 

Guys who don't grow up with that male presence, don't have a grasp of this. They do not have a sense of cool, I've heard Tupac say this about himself.

In this case, this is where a God does seem to help, a masculine God and his love.
Dude, you need to get over this masculinity wannabe alpha male vibe.  The last I checked, it was insecure individuals who kept rambling about security and protection. Cheers to you mate, it's about to be new years and it's time for a change. You should drop your illogical spiritual philosophy and adopt the female God and her love.

wow there's a whole lotta nonsense being talked in this thread.

not only are jimmies being russled but they're being inflated and displayed to the public.

can i get some cliffs?

Dude, you need to get over this masculinity wannabe alpha male vibe.  The last I checked, it was insecure individuals who kept rambling about security and protection. Cheers to you mate, it's about to be new years and it's time for a change. You should drop your illogical spiritual philosophy and adopt the female God and her love.
The whole scientific community disagrees with you.

Not only has the importance of a Male figure been proven to be an incredibly important part of a young mans development, it also is key in the development of a young woman's life as well.

You sound like one of those sassy I don't need a man type women, with your comments.

Here's your god.

Last edited:

Not only has the importance of a Male figure been proven to be an incredibly important part of a young mans development, it also is key in the development of a young woman's life as well.

You sound like one of those sassy I don't need a man type women, with your comments.

Here's your god.

Well, you clearly don't comprehend sarcasm. Also, you keep blabbering about some inane Male/Female figure garbage. You try to typify such subjective measures as a person's personality with some non existent objective scale. So, you make it evident that you follow pseudoscience.  Social sciences/Humanities aren't a real science such as physics, chemistry, etc . The former field lacks precision, quantification, and rigor. Thus, it's not as scientific as you believe it to be.

Here's your god.

and so is a female figure.....what are u saying.

So essentially it is spiritual alcohol? Gives you balls to accomplish anything you put your mind to?
Now how is that any different that having an ultimate degree of self-confidence?

Nah I wouldn't say that DC. Alc will also make you sick if you have too much.

For me it means nothing is impossible. I have a lot of confidence, but that verse means it all to me. It goes beyond I can sale this, I can dunk that blah blah...it also means I can weather this storm, I can make it through this tough phase.

A lot of people out here call themselves self-confident, a lot of times it's just a front.

Last edited:
Well, you clearly don't comprehend sarcasm. Also, you keep blabbering about some inane Male/Female figure garbage. You try to typify such subjective measures as a person's personality with some non existent objective scale. So, you make it evident that you follow pseudoscience.  Social sciences/Humanities aren't a real science such as physics, chemistry, etc . The former field lacks precision, quantification, and rigor. Thus, it's not as scientific as you believe it to be.
Sarcasm is subjective, especially while on the internet. That's why they invented smiley faces, laughing icons and such.

That said, while social sciences may not be as accurate and detailed as the other fields of study that you've mentioned, the data is pretty accurate in describing the ills of single parent households, those headed by Women, especially those in the inner city.

The point is to have balance, and it does not have to be a biological father. It can be a uncle, even an older brother, but there should be someone for the young man or woman to look up to, to emulate, to relate to, in situations where a masculine presence is in the lead.

This is one of the reasons that chattle slavery worked. By taking the Black male figure, then emasculating him, then placing the Woman as the spiritual head of the household, the slave home was ruled through fear and intimidation by the slave master.

This is well documented.

It is also why many in the Black community, reject the notion of a WHITE Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom