what do you suspect but have no proof of....

Water really is one of the craziest objects to me. It's unbelievable. You want to talk about alien technology lol. Water can slip through your fingers and yet hold up a ship. We're made of it, we drink it, we breathe it, it's what sustains life.
I know 

-there's no such thing as coincidences.

-everyone sees different colors. (like my blue is your red. and your red is my green. and so on)
Please tell me you don't drive.
This actually wouldn't matter, because if he sees your red as blue, then he would always see that. Therefore a red light for you would always be blue for him, even though he calls it red. It wouldn't change anything except how we perceive it ourselves. This is because we associate colors with names and whatever color we see and name it at first, that is how we would always see it and name it. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Just like how some birds can see more colors, which are invisible to us 

I just wanted to say despite technology becoming more advanced daily...I believe were regressing as humans
How so? That has probably been said numerous times as folks witness things change in their lives.
Elementary level kids don't even know how to type on a keyboard 

They're too used to iPhones and iPads 

Srs 

Last edited:
Elementary level kids don't even know how to type on a keyboard 

They're too used to iPhones and iPads 

Srs 
Disagreed to some extent. I have a daughter who is far smarter than I was as a child (and I like to believe I was pretty damn sharp). She can't type on a keyboard just yet, but she whips the the keypad on my iPad like its nothing, and understands far more advanced concepts than I did at such a young age.

Knowledge is available at a keystroke these days, before you had to go to a library to research a topic, or open an encyclopedia.

While knowledge is more open and flowing, I do think humanity is growing more disconnected, irony as we are technically more connected today, than ever.

Last edited:
the US is trying to keep the hispanic community ignorant by offering spanish tranlations on the ATM and in general

That blk Magic ain't nothing to mess with. Went to school with a couple cats from Papua new guinea and some would practice certain chants that had me like wtf..
They were chill Individuals though

[quote name="Gordonson"][quote name="TVobach"]Alright, now, before I say this, know that I have nothing against people being gay/homosexual other than me disagreeing with it and believing it is a sin. Now, I sin too, so I am no better than them.

But, I suspect that the Devil is attempting to get people to sin by being gay/homosexual which will end up leading to a huge decrease in population and then....

What I am saying is, how can people be made if men and women aren't having sex.
[/quote]Wouldn't it be easier to increase the amount of infertility in heterosexual people? Because, you know, there are straight people who can't have children too :lol:[/quote]BOOM. Logic.

Gay people CAN STILL MAKE BABIES. I have a lesbian friend who has a kid. "How? She's lesbian." She decided she wanted to have a child, so she had sex with a man. Simple. Procreation is still procreation, gay or straight. If a gay man inseminates a gay woman, she can have a child.

Put infidelity into the equation: no baby.

dope tinker video... hes a great designer and will remember him for the airmax 1 and jordan 3... i dont particularly care for the air max 1s but the jordan 3s are a classic and prally my favorite jordan of all time... thanks tinker

Last edited:

I know 

This actually wouldn't matter, because if he sees your red as blue, then he would always see that. Therefore a red light for you would always be blue for him, even though he calls it red. It wouldn't change anything except how we perceive it ourselves. This is because we associate colors with names and whatever color we see and name it at first, that is how we would always see it and name it. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

This is interesting and I suppose it's possible so I take back my statement 
laugh.gif

However, you mentioned we associate color with names, but each color has a specific wavelength, so wouldn't it be more accurate to say we are naming the wavelength?

Now our eyes receive the wavelengths the same (or most of us) but I suppose since our brains process the wavelengths our eyes pick up, it's possible people's brains might perceive the wavelengths differently.I'm not a scientist, but I still doubt this is the case, but until we can recreate or project is exactly what our brains perceive, my red is your red and your blue is my blue. 

Anyway i guess it can't or hasn't been proven so amarano's post applies to this thread. My bad 
laugh.gif

i wonderr where the retired popes go. i wonder how satanic rituals go. its pretty crypt dough. the whole masonary thing and secret society.

civil union raising da kid is not da same. people continue to wild out, but a child needs a mom and a dad.

[quote name="Bravelude"]civil union raising da kid is not da same. people continue to wild out, but a child needs a mom and a dad.[/quote]Stop.

So what about hellions who were raised with mom & dad?

And what about disciplined kids who were raised by 2 dudes, or 2 females, or just 1 male, or just 1 female?

Last edited:
[quote name="Bravelude"]civil union raising da kid is not da same. people continue to wild out, but a child needs a mom and a dad.
Stop.

Do what about hellions who were raised with mom & dad?

And what about disciplined kids who were raised by 2 dudes, 2 females, just 1 male, or just 1 female?[/quote]

A child is more likely to excel in a "stable" household.

humans are not meant to work 9 to 5s and the forced sleep and interruption of sleep by alarms is harmful to our bodies.

ancients viewed the future as a time when technology would free us from everyday tasks in order to grow as intellectual/artistic humans
music and media is used to keep the working class poor and reproducing workers with sneakers and cars being forms of instant gratification

I don't believe Bob Marley died from cancer

(46) years ago I would've been a Panther

They killed Huey 'cause they knew he had the answer

The views that you see in the news is propaganda

I don't believe Bob Marley died from cancer
(46) years ago I would've been a Panther
They killed Huey 'cause they knew he had the answer
The views that you see in the news is propaganda

Portrayal of the Panthers and Malcolm X in the media is propaganda :smh:

I'll forever dislike that ***** Lee Daniels with how he portrayed both in that Butler movie

Oh I agree. What I struggle to understand is how certain civilizations are out making pyramids and ish, and other groups in different areas of the world struggle to make their own mud huts.

These civilizations were probably P4P more intelligent than we are today currently.

These civilizations had help. 0]

Read the book Guns, Germs, and Steel.

[quote name="MoonMan818"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Bravelude"]civil union raising da kid is not da same. people continue to wild out, but a child needs a mom and a dad.[/quote]Stop.

So what about hellions who were raised with mom & dad?

And what about disciplined kids who were raised by 2 dudes, or 2 females, or just 1 male, or just 1 female.[/quote]A child is more likely to excel in a "stable" household.[/quote]Repped.

I know 

This actually wouldn't matter, because if he sees your red as blue, then he would always see that. Therefore a red light for you would always be blue for him, even though he calls it red. It wouldn't change anything except how we perceive it ourselves. This is because we associate colors with names and whatever color we see and name it at first, that is how we would always see it and name it. :nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:

This is interesting and I suppose it's possible so I take back my statement :lol:
However, you mentioned we associate color with names, but each color has a specific wavelength, so wouldn't it be more accurate to say we are naming the wavelength?
Now our eyes receive the wavelengths the same (or most of us) but I suppose since our brains process the wavelengths our eyes pick up, it's possible people's brains might perceive the wavelengths differently.I'm not a scientist, but I still doubt this is the case, but until we can recreate or project is exactly what our brains perceive, my red is your red and your blue is my blue. 

Anyway i guess it can't or hasn't been proven so amarano's post applies to this thread. My bad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom