What do you do with your %$%*$-Whipped Friends Vol. Pagin Dr %$+%!#

Once he gets dumped he'll call you nonstop, not even realizing that he just simped away months/years of his life.

That's when you change his name to "Don't Answer" in your contacts list.

Once he gets dumped he'll call you nonstop, not even realizing that he just simped away months/years of his life.

im trying to be done with a girl that is try to control me, nags.....its horrible....that was never me to be whipped...

im trying to be done with a girl that is try to control me, nags.....its horrible....that was never me to be whipped...

I got the SAME problem

My friend and his gf fight EVERYDAY, literally. They "break up" atleast 4 times a month. She treats him like trash but at the end of the night his whipped %@+ will go pick her up from being drunk while she talks about guys hittin on her and takes her home SMH.

Then, if he kicks it with me he has to LIE to her and say he is staying at home for the night (this is while she is with her friends).

His brother got murdered a while back and the chick had the nerve to say "it should have been you" one time when they got in an arguement. For real though? But boy if you call him whipped he FREAKS out and denies it

I got the SAME problem

My friend and his gf fight EVERYDAY, literally. They "break up" atleast 4 times a month. She treats him like trash but at the end of the night his whipped %@+ will go pick her up from being drunk while she talks about guys hittin on her and takes her home SMH.

Then, if he kicks it with me he has to LIE to her and say he is staying at home for the night (this is while she is with her friends).

His brother got murdered a while back and the chick had the nerve to say "it should have been you" one time when they got in an arguement. For real though? But boy if you call him whipped he FREAKS out and denies it

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by sendtheroses

how does one "simp"? i've seen this term thrown around too many times, i just dont really know what it means... ?
Sissy pimping. Pertaining to a man with no manhood. Usually a fan of Ne-Yo songs.

In all honesty, if he's been with her that long, he's gonna get hitched soon regardless of what he says. It happens when you get to that age. Just gotta worry about your !*#% and keep on moving honestly.

lol never heard that before....
lol me neither...but word to "Sexy Love" <-- that song actually has a line about "simping"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by sendtheroses

how does one "simp"? i've seen this term thrown around too many times, i just dont really know what it means... ?
Sissy pimping. Pertaining to a man with no manhood. Usually a fan of Ne-Yo songs.

In all honesty, if he's been with her that long, he's gonna get hitched soon regardless of what he says. It happens when you get to that age. Just gotta worry about your !*#% and keep on moving honestly.

lol never heard that before....
lol me neither...but word to "Sexy Love" <-- that song actually has a line about "simping"
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

hell he had to lie to his gf when my gf cut his hair
he let a girl cut his hair? being whipped aint the only issue...
Realtalk, I don't even let my girl cut my hair
laugh.gif

So I guess there really isn't much I can do. Me calling him out isn't gonna change a thing. The guy is gonna do what he wants
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

hell he had to lie to his gf when my gf cut his hair
he let a girl cut his hair? being whipped aint the only issue...
Realtalk, I don't even let my girl cut my hair
laugh.gif

So I guess there really isn't much I can do. Me calling him out isn't gonna change a thing. The guy is gonna do what he wants
smh.gif

My friend of almost 14+ years recently started putting his gf of a couple months above us. One day they were at my apt and she had the nerve to tell him me and my friends were not the kind of people he should associate with because we are single and don't understand the beauty of a relationship. He didn't make an attempt to defend us but when we got upset he started getting up like he wanted to start something. I then proceeded to kick him and his girl out of the apt and haven't talked to him since.

My friend of almost 14+ years recently started putting his gf of a couple months above us. One day they were at my apt and she had the nerve to tell him me and my friends were not the kind of people he should associate with because we are single and don't understand the beauty of a relationship. He didn't make an attempt to defend us but when we got upset he started getting up like he wanted to start something. I then proceeded to kick him and his girl out of the apt and haven't talked to him since.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

This..

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

This..

laugh.gif
i think Im just gonna keep it moving. I shouldn't have/need to worry about a grown-#!@ man like this
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i think Im just gonna keep it moving. I shouldn't have/need to worry about a grown-#!@ man like this
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom