What do you do with your %$%*$-Whipped Friends Vol. Pagin Dr %$+%!#

Idk how old you are....but I always tell my homeboys that are starting to get to simp status, "Are you really gonna marry this shawty, I mean really, I understamd ya'll enjoy each others company but in a few yrs I doubt your still with her so stop killing all ya time w/ her seriously these supposed to be the **best/funest yrs of ya life"

I'm not even 21 though

how does one "simp"? i've seen this term thrown around too many times, i just dont really know what it means... ?

how does one "simp"? i've seen this term thrown around too many times, i just dont really know what it means... ?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Idk how old you are....but I always tell my homeboys that are starting to get to simp status, "Are you really gonna marry this shawty, I mean really, I understamd ya'll enjoy each others company but in a few yrs I doubt your still with her so stop killing all ya time w/ her seriously these supposed to be the **best/funest yrs of ya life"

I'm not even 21 though
He's 22 I'm 21.  Its funny you mention this, a few weeks ago when me and the boys kicked it we were all giving him sooooo much @@#@ about getting married, a few of our friends have gotten engaged already
laugh.gif
idiots, and he would not back down that he doesn't intend to marry her.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Just let him be.

I try, but he's also flaky now. Two nights ago, we were supposed to hang out; and we did. Till 8 o'clock cuz he had to help his girl with hw
laugh.gif
Then last night we were supposed to go play ball, but he couldn't cuz his girl wanted to wash cars. Then today, we were supposed to play some golf, but he couldn't cuz he has to watch his girlfriend's dogs..... with her
smh.gif

This guy is just sucky now.
Wow. How long have they been together? I believe that he will stop being flaky once he realizes that he needs to have some time to himself and spend some time with friends. It's not healthy to spend every waking moment with your significant other, unless it involves a illness or something dire.
They been together since like the 8th grade, I kid you not. Its been almost 9 years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the guy has never been like this till this summer. We're all home for summer and I live a block away from his girl. So some days I go home for my break at work around 10 or 11 am (once a week I get a 14 hour shift FML
smh.gif
) and I see his car parked out front when I get home at 9 PM its absolutely astounding how much time they spend together
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I'm not even 21 though
He's 22 I'm 21.  Its funny you mention this, a few weeks ago when me and the boys kicked it we were all giving him sooooo much @@#@ about getting married, a few of our friends have gotten engaged already
laugh.gif
idiots, and he would not back down that he doesn't intend to marry her.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Just let him be.

I try, but he's also flaky now. Two nights ago, we were supposed to hang out; and we did. Till 8 o'clock cuz he had to help his girl with hw
laugh.gif
Then last night we were supposed to go play ball, but he couldn't cuz his girl wanted to wash cars. Then today, we were supposed to play some golf, but he couldn't cuz he has to watch his girlfriend's dogs..... with her
smh.gif

This guy is just sucky now.
Wow. How long have they been together? I believe that he will stop being flaky once he realizes that he needs to have some time to himself and spend some time with friends. It's not healthy to spend every waking moment with your significant other, unless it involves a illness or something dire.
They been together since like the 8th grade, I kid you not. Its been almost 9 years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the guy has never been like this till this summer. We're all home for summer and I live a block away from his girl. So some days I go home for my break at work around 10 or 11 am (once a week I get a 14 hour shift FML
smh.gif
) and I see his car parked out front when I get home at 9 PM its absolutely astounding how much time they spend together
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sendtheroses

Sissy pimping. Pertaining to a man with no manhood. Usually a fan of Ne-Yo songs.

In all honesty, if he's been with her that long, he's gonna get hitched soon regardless of what he says. It happens when you get to that age. Just gotta worry about your !!@# and keep on moving honestly.

Sissy pimping. Pertaining to a man with no manhood. Usually a fan of Ne-Yo songs.

In all honesty, if he's been with her that long, he's gonna get hitched soon regardless of what he says. It happens when you get to that age. Just gotta worry about your !!@# and keep on moving honestly.

Dude is a lost cause!!

I will make plans to kick it with anybody but him..and if he does call me..I will make up some lame excuses like he did.. ("I got to watch my girl's car..and watch her dogs"
smh.gif
//)

Dude is a lost cause!!

I will make plans to kick it with anybody but him..and if he does call me..I will make up some lame excuses like he did.. ("I got to watch my girl's car..and watch her dogs"
smh.gif
//)

Personally, I subscribe to the theory that there is nothing you can do, simply because I know when I was simpin my boys couldn't tell me #@*%.

Personally, I subscribe to the theory that there is nothing you can do, simply because I know when I was simpin my boys couldn't tell me #@*%.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

In all honesty, if he's been with her that long, he's gonna get hitched soon regardless of what he says. It happens when you get to that age. Just gotta worry about your !*#% and keep on moving honestly.

lol never heard that before....

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

In all honesty, if he's been with her that long, he's gonna get hitched soon regardless of what he says. It happens when you get to that age. Just gotta worry about your !*#% and keep on moving honestly.

lol never heard that before....

leave him alone...especially since you said this is the first time its happened in 9 years...maybe they are goin through something

if he was like this with every girl it'd be different but you said they been together for 9 years...why call her a broad if thats been his girl for so long...kinda disrespectful

leave him alone...especially since you said this is the first time its happened in 9 years...maybe they are goin through something

if he was like this with every girl it'd be different but you said they been together for 9 years...why call her a broad if thats been his girl for so long...kinda disrespectful

Back
Top Bottom