What do you do with your %$%*$-Whipped Friends Vol. Pagin Dr %$+%!#

D

Deleted member 38182

Real talk, I'm in a relationship myself but I am in no way shape or form whipped like my home boy is. He seriously spends 8+ hours a day with this broad. He has to lie to her when we kick it with other girls, hell he had to lie to his gf when my gf cut his hair
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Everytime I give him crap for this he gets all butt hurt about it. Its getting absolutely ridiculous.

My question to you NT, is do I cut him off? Give him more *%@% about this? your thoughts???

Real talk, I'm in a relationship myself but I am in no way shape or form whipped like my home boy is. He seriously spends 8+ hours a day with this broad. He has to lie to her when we kick it with other girls, hell he had to lie to his gf when my gf cut his hair
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Everytime I give him crap for this he gets all butt hurt about it. Its getting absolutely ridiculous.

My question to you NT, is do I cut him off? Give him more *%@% about this? your thoughts???

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

pics of the girl
His broad is nothing much, weird face and awkward body
eyes.gif
and i just don't feel comfortable posting pics of my girl sorry
smh.gif
hopefully this doesnt mean thread failure
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Just let him be.

I try, but he's also flaky now. Two nights ago, we were supposed to hang out; and we did. Till 8 o'clock cuz he had to help his girl with hw
laugh.gif
Then last night we were supposed to go play ball, but he couldn't cuz his girl wanted to wash cars. Then today, we were supposed to play some golf, but he couldn't cuz he has to watch his girlfriend's dogs..... with her
smh.gif

This guy is just sucky now.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

pics of the girl
His broad is nothing much, weird face and awkward body
eyes.gif
and i just don't feel comfortable posting pics of my girl sorry
smh.gif
hopefully this doesnt mean thread failure
frown.gif

Just let him be.

I try, but he's also flaky now. Two nights ago, we were supposed to hang out; and we did. Till 8 o'clock cuz he had to help his girl with hw
laugh.gif
Then last night we were supposed to go play ball, but he couldn't cuz his girl wanted to wash cars. Then today, we were supposed to play some golf, but he couldn't cuz he has to watch his girlfriend's dogs..... with her
smh.gif

you sound like you miss him or lonely how about you go spend some time with your girl

you sound like you miss him or lonely how about you go spend some time with your girl

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Ya i miss him
laugh.gif
he's been my best friend since like the 6th grade
laugh.gif
thats like 12 years
eek.gif

Naw I do spend a good amount of time with my girl, just none of this 12+ hour bull !%!$
laugh.gif
its just the flakiness is really getting to me

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Ya i miss him
laugh.gif
he's been my best friend since like the 6th grade
laugh.gif
thats like 12 years
eek.gif

Naw I do spend a good amount of time with my girl, just none of this 12+ hour bull !%!$
laugh.gif
its just the flakiness is really getting to me

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Just let him be.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wow. How long have they been together? I believe that he will stop being flaky once he realizes that he needs to have some time to himself and spend some time with friends. It's not healthy to spend every waking moment with your significant other, unless it involves a illness or something dire.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Just let him be.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wow. How long have they been together? I believe that he will stop being flaky once he realizes that he needs to have some time to himself and spend some time with friends. It's not healthy to spend every waking moment with your significant other, unless it involves a illness or something dire.

Idk how old you are....but I always tell my homeboys that are starting to get to simp status, "Are you really gonna marry this shawty, I mean really, I understamd ya'll enjoy each others company but in a few yrs I doubt your still with her so stop killing all ya time w/ her seriously these supposed to be the **best/funest yrs of ya life"

I'm not even 21 though

Back
Top Bottom