What do my slimes with no day to day job/school do all day?

I usually wake up 930-11
check my emails & texts
go out to eat
walk my dog around downtown
then I'm free the rest of the day if I don't have anything planned, so i just hit anyone up to "chill", go shop, baseball games, sit in at my girls tcu classes, drink whatever (._. )

what do you guys do all day.

Lately I've been cleaning the shoes that I wear often and even some that I've worn once or twice.

I also hop on my ps3, and experiment a little bit in the kitchen. Culinary skills run in the family 8)

Get a job 
indifferent.gif

What's poppin 5? Feel me? I be at the crib til about 2 then I go to work and get off at 10 mon -fri. Even though the "man" is holding me down with a couple jobs that occupy me 7 days a week I manage to chill feel me?

I just be hustlin and working the system though you feel me my G. I be in these streets working slime

I like too chill too...

So i be working 32 hours a week then doing my thing out in streets.. Hit up the courts

Smoke trees when not working... Hand to hand buys me some toys here and there. Cant be stressing under the mans power nomsaying so i do ******* things when allowed.

Keepin trilla

I just be bustin down traps, doing hood rat **** with my frenz , and still servin babies

Last edited:
your life sucks. :lol:

i guess you flunked out of OU, if you ever went at all, which is quite the task to do from the get-go.

get a job, OP. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Sit on my **** til school is back in session, almost on season 2 of breaking bad doe.:D

Back
Top Bottom