What condoms do you guys use? Vol. I know what my Sig says

small_pecker_condoms.jpg

pimp.gif

DON`T USE DUREX! Broke on me twice not cool ended up buying morning after pill,FTL.
Go to a XXXstore(Hustler for me) and cop some other brand and see how that fits.

Originally Posted by juice juice

some of yall need to step your condom game up

yhst-22963464718750_1967_1069286

hands down the best in the biz
pimp.gif
[carnival guy] we have a winnah!![carnival guy]
c'mon NT this is really the only one to use, thinnest and strongest in the world.
And if Its not "Crown its "Beyond Seven" made by the same company.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

A LOT of dudes fakin the funk on here. We KNOW he demographic on NT. Not all of you are magnum pumpers, specially after that "meat chart" thread.

With that said:

cimg0001i.jpg

Most times I go raw though.

-The Juice
Ok brah. Anyone can get pictures/take pictures of dam magnums.
you want the guy to take tagged pics of a magnum snug around on his penis?
Exactly what I was going to say.

You want me to take a pic of my wangus burger son?

-The Juice

I hadn't used a condom in the longest time, so I decided to pick up a box of Trojan Ecstasy condoms. Of all the condoms I've tried, these were thebest.

Anybody mess with those NYC condoms? They have them at my job by the boxes to give and take for free, but somehow I don't trust them. I usually usedtrojans.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Anybody mess with those NYC condoms? They have them at my job by the boxes to give and take for free, but somehow I don't trust them. I usually used trojans.

those "nyc condoms" are just lifestyles so if you trust lifestyles then go ahead and take advantage of the freebies. i useno condoms. and yes yes before everyone else..i will enjoy my stds, aids and babies.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Anybody mess with those NYC condoms? They have them at my job by the boxes to give and take for free, but somehow I don't trust them. I usually used trojans.

those "nyc condoms" are just lifestyles so if you trust lifestyles then go ahead and take advantage of the freebies. i use no condoms. and yes yes before everyone else..i will enjoy my stds, aids and babies.
omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao everyone buying magnums and puts them on their arm.

i wanna try those trojan ectasy joints.

who even cares? yall really tryna brag about how big your e-penis is in front of 99% dudes?

those "nyc condoms" are just lifestyles so if you trust lifestyles then go ahead and take advantage of the freebies. i use no condoms. and yes yes before everyone else..i will enjoy my stds, aids and babies.
roll.gif

But thanks for the info bro.

laugh.gif
@ these responses.

Back in college, I used to get these from the health center: (The name is more of an ego stroke than anything
laugh.gif
)

thumbnail.asp

They're bigger than regular condoms but not as big as magnums, and pretty thin too.

The fit was money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

lmao everyone buying magnums and puts them on their arm.

i wanna try those trojan ectasy joints.

who even cares? yall really tryna brag about how big your e-penis is in front of 99% dudes?
Ecstacys are
pimp.gif

even though i usually go Raw, il mess with these

Those NYC things are trash.
They break easily, might as well go raw if you plan on using these.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by hennySMASH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
everyone is gonna say magnum
laugh.gif
i was expecting that.....
laugh.gif

anyone use the Durex Love?
Durex is too tight. I used a yellow one once and it was no bueno. I'm uncooked meat w/ my girl so I don't use rubbers but when I did itwas Magnums or the XL Lifestyles in the orange wrapper.

Back
Top Bottom