I'm starting to give up hope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by seniosoul

vcf_contraceptive_122.jpg

$$! is that *$!%????

nerd.gif
goes to google myself...

I usually use Trojan Supras or Lifestyles Skyn condoms. One of my homegirls had to get rushed to the emergency room when a guy she was with used a latex condomso I've been using non latex ever since.

Originally Posted by MECKS

i use the elexa trojans IF EVER , i gave most of my condoms away. i never use em :/

cop the variety pack off amazon.com its cheap condom man i think the guys user name is

and take that team raw out of your sig you don't deserve it
team pull and pray till the death
pimp.gif

"97% efficiency if used correctly, best paired with another form of contraceptive"

hmmmm... soo birth control x VCF sounds
pimp.gif

but from what I'm reading, it sounds like a spermicide only type thing, like what happens if sperm goes past wherever the spermicide is? that's thewhole reason i never trusted spermicide creames etc... plus if ur girls thingy is sensitive. sheeeet g'luck

soul how much a good brand of these cost? which brand is best ?

My girl doesnt let me use them anymore talkin bout "don't bring no condoms in my house, we don't use those"

but my favorites are Magnum Twisters and Crown XL's (joint's is OD thin)

I remember one time I tried to use a female condom with my girl that they gave me at school, it was a disaster. Those things are ridiculous.

Originally Posted by MECKS

"97% efficiency if used correctly, best paired with another form of contraceptive"

hmmmm... soo birth control x VCF sounds
pimp.gif

but from what I'm reading, it sounds like a spermicide only type thing, like what happens if sperm goes past wherever the spermicide is? that's the whole reason i never trusted spermicide creames etc... plus if ur girls thingy is sensitive. sheeeet g'luck

soul how much a good brand of these cost? which brand is best ?
I did a search on ebay "contraceptive" and a lot of stuff came up...i seen some of this stuff in CVS for about $8-$9...it was late andthe pharmacy was closed; I always get some personal detailed information on this type of stuff from the pharmacist, particularly a female pharmacist atthat...i just scooped some rubbers and with it.
I never tried it...yet.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

My girl doesnt let me use them anymore talkin bout "don't bring no condoms in my house, we don't use those"

but my favorites are Magnum Twisters and Crown XL's (joint's is OD thin)

I remember one time I tried to use a female condom with my girl that they gave me at school, it was a disaster. Those things are ridiculous.
gucci-mane.0.0.0x0.268x262.jpeg

trojan ecstasy are good cause they have that wide tip and the dont squeeze your junk tight, but the bottoms are too tight....and

im white
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom