What City Has the Best Sports Fans?

You sell out a winless season because your in one of the biggest cities in the world....

Pittsburgh maybe, even though they only really have Hockey and Football to go crazy for.

You sell out a winless season because your in one of the biggest cities in the world....

Pittsburgh maybe, even though they only really have Hockey and Football to go crazy for.

Boston
pimp.gif

Dallas when it comes to football, the whole state of Texas for that matter, they live football down there

Dallas when it comes to football, the whole state of Texas for that matter, they live football down there

Pitt has great fans for a smaller city, hate to admit but Browns fans are ultra loyal as well. Hard to judge big cities since there are just so many people. Completely subjective though

Pitt has great fans for a smaller city, hate to admit but Browns fans are ultra loyal as well. Hard to judge big cities since there are just so many people. Completely subjective though

New York....even w. teams like the Knicks sucking for a while, they STILL showed up. No fairweather w. them. On top of it all, they travel well to other cities.....

New York....even w. teams like the Knicks sucking for a while, they STILL showed up. No fairweather w. them. On top of it all, they travel well to other cities.....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I say the Bay and NY as far as USA goes. But I do love how football affects the whole city of Dallas and when I say whole city I mean WHOOOOOOOOOLE CITY. You can't escape it.

This.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I say the Bay and NY as far as USA goes. But I do love how football affects the whole city of Dallas and when I say whole city I mean WHOOOOOOOOOLE CITY. You can't escape it.

This.

you can't pick one.

there's the obvious cities that carry 4 sports to the max: boston, ny, philly, chicago...all those cities have fans that live, eat, and breathe sports 24/7. you could even say they carry 5 sports pretty well.

then there's some smaller cities that have fans that are just as dedicated. buffalo comes to mind.

you can't pick one.

there's the obvious cities that carry 4 sports to the max: boston, ny, philly, chicago...all those cities have fans that live, eat, and breathe sports 24/7. you could even say they carry 5 sports pretty well.

then there's some smaller cities that have fans that are just as dedicated. buffalo comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom