what celebrity's career is winding down Vol: 15 minutes of fame

View media item 173264

Who will be the last celebrity **** she hops on???

I was wondering that. Do you think anyone will take her if she were to break up with Ye? Her jig might be up in the dating world. I may be horribly wrong.

iLLest!

SOMEBODY will wife that, lets be real.....look at Amber Rose. Wiz MARRIED that, which is even worse.

What if Kim K releases a sex tape with her gettin a train ran on her by GBE?

But honestly, if she breaks up with Ye', she'll probably attach herself to some wealthy man outside of the entertainment industry

Who checks for French?
laugh.gif

He's not mainstream, he appeals to a certain crowd, which I bet is very small. A fan or two here and there doesnt equate to general statement that people check or French.

...I just sound like a hater now.
laugh.gif

if anything KIM will break up with him for all the publicity and to put it in her show...and then we will get another heartbreaks and 808's type album 
mean.gif

we're talking about his 15 mins of fame though not his history
kendrick wasnt even famous til 2012 so all that stuff before doesnt matter since his 15 mins didnt even start yet
stop. you, along with others, clearly don't know what 15 minutes of fame means. and NT always kill me with y'all "well MY definition is" no. you can't do that...it has a meaning. you can't change it. 15 minutes of fame = flash in the pan, hot for a very short period of time. plain and simple. Kardashians...yes they are famous for nothing...they still don't even count for 15 minutes...they'ved had a show for multiple years and remain a staple in gossip and the pop culture of America. Kendrick Lamar signed a deal with Interscope based on an amazing independent album which built his base, then dropped an amazing album, while accruing hype in the process. He's clearly not a flash in the pan...

15 minutes of fame victims:
Pants on the Ground guy
YC (from Racks on Racks)
Susan Boyle (in America at least)

Back
Top Bottom