what celebrity's career is winding down Vol: 15 minutes of fame

15 minutes refers to people who have had a fluke-like ascension to fame.

None of those people mentioned fall under that category.

Now if you say "fell off", that seems more appropriate.

Yeah, I figured people would know what I meant. I was more or less referring to people who I think may be at the tail end of their careers

Skimming this thread and I see Hulk Hogan. Some of you have different interpretations of the phrase "15 minutes of fame".

As long as we got middle/upper class high school kids... Drake will be around

Odd Future- never liked these guys but I've been aware of their music. Haven't heard a peep from any of em.
smokin.gif

Drake I think
Why do yall boys hate on Drake . . . dude makes good music.

He been grinding since 06-07 and has been considered an elite dude in this game (Guys who make quality music and can sell well, i.e. Jay, Kanye, Wayne before prison Rebirth, Eminem, etc.) since late 09. That's 3 years of being a top dude in the game. Pretty long 15 minutes IMO . . .

I remember some dude on here was like "Drake is gay, if you go to his concerts, they're filled with women. I miss the days when rap concerts were filled with big, black, sweaty, oppressed, angry men!"

roll.gif

Man this dude listed T.I. and Cam like they both don't have classic albums under their belt . . .

You wildin.

peasants...cam, can come back when he wants.
I'm saying. Him and Ma$e both have an album left if they wanted to do that.

Cam knew when to just walk away and not tarnish the legacy with flop songs (Jimmy and 50), and Ma$e . . . . well . . .
laugh.gif

Drake I think

Why do yall boys hate on Drake . . . dude makes good music.​

He been grinding since 06-07 and has been considered an elite dude in this game (Guys who make quality music and can sell well, i.e. Jay, Kanye, Wayne before prison Rebirth, Eminem, etc.) since late 09. That's 3 years of being a top dude in the game. Pretty long 15 minutes IMO . . .​

I remember some dude on here was like "Drake is gay, if you go to his concerts, they're filled with women. I miss the days when rap concerts were filled with big, black, sweaty, oppressed, angry men!"​

:rofl:

It's because he's a simp and some NTers are alphas. But then the womenz be diggin the Drake songs and it makes the alphas feel like betas.

Man this dude listed T.I. and Cam like they both don't have classic albums under their belt . . .​

You wildin.​

Cam is my favorite rapper. But I mean he is towards the end of his run. I feel like I'm the only one who listens to any new Cam music...plus its been pretty obvious that Cam isnt really interested in fame, or being in the public spotlight. Aside from a few antics, not too much is seen of Cam or his personal life.

Trinidad Jame$ is like halfway through his

Kreyshawn's ended not too long ago

Seems like Mac Miller's buzz has completely stopped...

the VH1 reality stars (L
his jazz tape that dropped recently. i wasnt sure if it was cereal or not:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

like this dude had to be joking .. right?
Jazz tape? are you serious? this may be a stupid question but is it a regular rap mixtape that he just titled Jazz Tape? or is it what it sounds like, Mac Miller actually doing Jazz music? if it is the latter then
mean.gif
. I may check it out just for curiosity.
Don't be silly. The Utah Jazz are featured on tracks throughout the tape.
its like a jass thing he tried to do. its a 5-6 song ep i believe the title of the tape is called "you" but i may be wrong

EDIT: http://www.datpiff.com/Mac-Miller-You-EP-mixtape.420771.html

Last edited:
wtf happened to asher roth...the white rapper gimmick is so played out...at least riff raff and action bronson are doing something different..

wtf happened to asher roth...the white rapper gimmick is so played out...at least riff raff and action bronson are doing something different..
Asher was no gimmick rapper lol.

And Asher did the "i love college" song which harmed him more did it help him. He was not a frat rapper, but after that track came out everyone labeled him that cause that was the only track they knew he made.

I don't understand how people with established careers, especially those with a over decade of experience can even possibly be considered "15 minutes of fame"

Once someone has been relevant for over five years, it's no longer referred to as "15 minutes". That term refers to people who had a flash of popularity, but were never really solidified as celebrities, like Ruben Studdard or Rebecca Black. Drake and TI have no business being mentioned in this thread.

Op about 4 years, OP gonna be in here sayi g Obama's 15 minutes are almost up.

my boy juelz santana
I ______ with santana but son aint drop nothing in years
when the set dropped the beef I though homie would drop a mixtape or something :rolleyes
I cant feel my face got pushed back
and I think the album he talking about now going to be super push back.com

Back
Top Bottom