What car do you buy? $40 K budget- New, certified, lease?

I'm looking to spend in the area of $40 K for a car.  I have no clue where to start.  I can go a little higher, but going lower than this wouldn't hurt either.  I can go either way-  something like a Chevy Camaro/Dodge Challenger, or go the route of Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (well at least the first 2).  What else would you recommend?  Nissan, Honda, Acura, Audi??  I'm not sure as far as foreign luxury, if 40k would get me no more than the cheapest model out there or a used car with 80K miles, so what would you think about leasing?  Can I lease a car for a year or are most of the terms a 24 month minimum??

Lets see what kind of legit posts we can get out of here, no flame suits

I'm looking to spend in the area of $40 K for a car.  I have no clue where to start.  I can go a little higher, but going lower than this wouldn't hurt either.  I can go either way-  something like a Chevy Camaro/Dodge Challenger, or go the route of Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (well at least the first 2).  What else would you recommend?  Nissan, Honda, Acura, Audi??  I'm not sure as far as foreign luxury, if 40k would get me no more than the cheapest model out there or a used car with 80K miles, so what would you think about leasing?  Can I lease a car for a year or are most of the terms a 24 month minimum??

Lets see what kind of legit posts we can get out of here, no flame suits

Might as well buy a new car...

Evo though
pimp.gif

dodge challenger SRT8. yes you can get a brand new one around 35K right now. 2010 model look around.

/thread

dodge challenger SRT8. yes you can get a brand new one around 35K right now. 2010 model look around.

/thread

Sure i can tell you what i would buy if i had 40k to put down on a car. What kind of cars do you like and what area do you live in? If i was you, i would wait til president day to buy the car because thats when they offer the best deals.Also checkout cars.com and autotrader.com

Sure i can tell you what i would buy if i had 40k to put down on a car. What kind of cars do you like and what area do you live in? If i was you, i would wait til president day to buy the car because thats when they offer the best deals.Also checkout cars.com and autotrader.com

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Lexus IS350, should be right around your price range

this or a g37 if you looking for luxury cars, but I cosign on the EVO. The 2011 model comes upgraded from the previous years and im pretty sure its a good daily whip.

AWD>>

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Lexus IS350, should be right around your price range

this or a g37 if you looking for luxury cars, but I cosign on the EVO. The 2011 model comes upgraded from the previous years and im pretty sure its a good daily whip.

AWD>>

Back
Top Bottom