What BMW Owners Do When Bored.

Woman driver or not. No mountains in whatever area that is FTL.
smh.gif

You can tell its a woman because women drive recklessly on accident and men drive recklessly on purpose.

And I am surprised she was able to drive off like nothing happened.

quik1987:
23ska909red02:
What makes it obvious that a woman is driving?

Because there is reckless driving?
laugh.gif

No but seriously, what makes it obvious?
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/717390--terrible-parker-in-viral-video-charged
From the clip, what makes it obvious that it was a woman? Sure, we know it was a woman because she's been charged.

But I asked 'How do you know it's a woman? and BSP responded 'Did you watch the video? It's obvious,' so I'm asking again... from theclip, what makes it obvious?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

quik1987:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/717390--terrible-parker-in-viral-video-charged
From the clip, what makes it obvious that it was a woman? Sure, we know it was a woman because she's been charged.

But I asked 'How do you know it's a woman? and BSP responded 'Did you watch the video? It's obvious,' so I'm asking again... from the clip, what makes it obvious?

Ska has a valid point. It's most likely not a woman. I didn't see one kitchen in the video.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Someone posted this video last year and it was from the news and they said it was a woman but it could have easily been a guy. All it takes is pushing the accelerator instead of the brake....

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

wow. didn't even leave a note or phone number. scandalous.

If someone were to ever to just leave a note after doing THAT to my car I'd have no choice but to set their car on fire.

And leave a note.

Originally Posted by BroboCop

quik1987:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

But I asked 'How do you know it's a woman? and BSP responded 'Did you watch the video? It's obvious,' so I'm asking again... from the clip, what makes it obvious?

Ska has a valid point. It's most likely not a woman. I didn't see one kitchen in the video.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
at the video and
roll.gif
at the responses

why did she floor it when she was pulling into the space though?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ska, nothing makes it obvious, we're assuming it's a woman because the myth is that women collectively are terrible drivers (though I suspect you knowthis and you're trying to force someone into saying it, so I'll be the first).

Damn, ruthless. I can picture the owner of the other car coming out and being like the hell happen here.

laugh.gif

That's exactly what makes it obvious

BroboCop:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s:
Ska, nothing makes it obvious, we're assuming it's a woman because the myth is that women collectively are terrible drivers (though I suspect you know this and you're trying to force someone into saying it, so I'll be the first).
wink.gif
Rhetorical questions FTW!

Back
Top Bottom