What BMW Owners Do When Bored.

laugh.gif
to just leave like nothing happened

they probably had a brain fart and confused the gas with the brake. I've done it before and luckily realized what was going on before anything serioushappened. I almost leveled my boss' fence
smh.gif

NinerFaithful:
laugh.gif

At least Hyundai stepped up and replaced the guys car

I mean, does dude get new Hyandais handed to him on the regular or something?
laugh.gif
He could not have possibly seemed more emotionless and unimpressed.
roll.gif

"This is... this is fantastic. I'm in shock. This is a good day."

No, it's not a new Bimmer or Lexus, but c'mon, guy, you were driving a 2004 Hyandai before (probably making payments on it to some small dealership,which Hyandai presumably took care of), and now you're driving a brand new one, no payments.

laugh.gif
I see that kind of stuff all the time and just wish it would happen tome on camera. Dudes would see me on message boards like this and I'd be so excited and thankful; I'd have people thinking that nothing good had everhappened to me in my whole entire life.
laugh.gif
"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!YOU'RE JUST GIVING IT TO ME?! OH SHHH!!! OH SHHH!!! THANK YOU BABY JESUS!!!"
roll.gif

dude was probably like...damn it my only chance to get out of a Hyundai, they put me back in one.

iceman3699:
dude was probably like...damn it my only chance to get out of a Hyundai, they put me back in one.
Alright, that's funny.
laugh.gif

Or "BMW couldn't stop by? It was their reckless customer that busted my ride up. They couldn't come through trying to look out for me?"

laugh.gif

yea this was a grandma from toronto about two months ago
lol
she got caught later though
lol

Back
Top Bottom