What backpack are you rocking htis semester?

11.jpg

or

828689.jpg

Damn you whoever posted about the Nike SB Buzz Lightyear bag...I can't quit thinking about how much I love this thing. I wish I had never seen it lol. Definitely considering dropping $150 for the bag and then finding some Buzz patches to throw on it as well.

This thing is just too nice:

nike-sb-backpack-buzz-3.jpg

How is the size? I actually do need a new backpack for my trip next summer...if this is a pretty big bag I could possibly talk my parents into getting itfor me for Xmas for my trip...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

still rockin my jansport since 7th grade
starting my second year in college next tuesday
same..
grin.gif
I'm not sure if I should just get another one though.

Gonna be using the same Timberland backpack that I've been using for 5 years. The thing is strong as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Heres pics of the Paparazzi bookbag/camera bag people are asking for, courtesy of TheHundreds online shop.

455.jpg

455_2_.jpg

455_3_.jpg

455_4_.jpg

455_5_.jpg

[h3]DETAILS:[/h3]As the name clearly implies, this new canvas backpack was designed with photographers in mind,but that said, it's a highly functional backpack that will be handy for just about anyone.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The backpack is divided into three main compartments: at the top back there's a well-padded laptopcompartment, at the top front there's a large compartment with several pockets including a mesh zipper pocket, pen holders a mini carabiner for your keys,and the likes. Below that on the lower front, there is a very large zip out pocket with all the customizable padding configurations necessary for seriousphotographers to store cameras, lenses, and such.[/color] If you aren't that serious about your photography, all the padding is easily removed, giving youanother large, functional compartment to use as you please. Features a The Hundreds patch at the front (over the camera pocket), TH rubber zipper pulls, andthe "Jags" motif over the back padding.

Available in black.

Any one know where i can get this backpack..its sold out on the hundreds website

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by mjbetch

best backpack i've ever had

NB02.jpg

I was gonna cop this one a few days ago but peeped another bag and by the time i came back some old man took it and had it on hold.
mad.gif
Nice looking backpack
eek.gif
! So what's the name(brand) of this backpack?

Back
Top Bottom