What backpack are you rocking htis semester?

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

501-008_w.jpg

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Same here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Ill be rockin my nike sb buzz lightyear backpack bringin the hypebeast out in me

Wow. I NEED this. I'm a huge Buzz Lightyear fan...actually a huge Toy Story fan...hell, I guess I'm just a huge Disney-Pixar fan.

I don't have $150 to spend on a backpack though. Damn hypebeasts.

Heres pics of the Paparazzi bookbag/camera bag people are asking for, courtesy of TheHundreds online shop.

455.jpg

455_2_.jpg

455_3_.jpg

455_4_.jpg

455_5_.jpg

[h3]DETAILS:[/h3]As the name clearly implies, this new canvas backpack was designed with photographers in mind,but that said, it's a highly functional backpack that will be handy for just about anyone.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The backpack is divided into three main compartments: at the top back there's a well-padded laptopcompartment, at the top front there's a large compartment with several pockets including a mesh zipper pocket, pen holders a mini carabiner for your keys,and the likes. Below that on the lower front, there is a very large zip out pocket with all the customizable padding configurations necessary for seriousphotographers to store cameras, lenses, and such.[/color] If you aren't that serious about your photography, all the padding is easily removed, giving youanother large, functional compartment to use as you please. Features a The Hundreds patch at the front (over the camera pocket), TH rubber zipper pulls, andthe "Jags" motif over the back padding.

Available in black.

i got the %@#%!%$% pull string bag.. Need a real backpack but don't feel like dropping $ on it. Even inexpensive amounts

btw, thought i might ask.looking for a backpack with back venting. like, where theres a cutout going down vertically .

which ones have that?

thanks

Originally Posted by il prescelto

btw, thought i might ask.looking for a backpack with back venting. like, where theres a cutout going down vertically .

which ones have that?

thanks
I wouldn't recommend one of those, I have a Burton backpack that I use to rock to school all the time and it had the venting in the back.
It messed up the back of whatever shirt I rocked with the backpack.

Back
Top Bottom