What are your thoughts on being an older college student?

At the rate Im going, I wont finish until Im 24
laugh.gif

But I dont care. Id rather go about college right now at a comfortable pace, and not take an amount of classes just because everyone else it.

But yea OP, explain how the kids in your class annoy you.

At the rate Im going, I wont finish until Im 24
laugh.gif

But I dont care. Id rather go about college right now at a comfortable pace, and not take an amount of classes just because everyone else it.

But yea OP, explain how the kids in your class annoy you.

Don't live your life through the social mirror and let another persons opinion dictate your actions. Whether your 18 or 58 I I think it always a great thing to better ones self through higher education. Keep grinding and best wishes my dude.

Don't live your life through the social mirror and let another persons opinion dictate your actions. Whether your 18 or 58 I I think it always a great thing to better ones self through higher education. Keep grinding and best wishes my dude.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Tell those children to settle down

Then he gets roasted because of how old he is?
laugh.gif

I can already see it now. "Damn homie, when I graduate I'm gonna be 22 and you're 23 lololol".
roll.gif

Sorry OP.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Tell those children to settle down

Then he gets roasted because of how old he is?
laugh.gif

I can already see it now. "Damn homie, when I graduate I'm gonna be 22 and you're 23 lololol".
roll.gif

Sorry OP.

freshman girls
devil.gif

but youre 23 and worried about graduating late?
laugh.gif
whats you major?
by the time Im done with school I will be 26

freshman girls
devil.gif

but youre 23 and worried about graduating late?
laugh.gif
whats you major?
by the time Im done with school I will be 26

i hate kids who act fools in class. i remember in first year one of my classes had over 1000 kids in it so it was HECTIC at times. hoepfully i'll graduate by the time i'm 22, by the rate I'm going right now it looks like that'll happen

i hate kids who act fools in class. i remember in first year one of my classes had over 1000 kids in it so it was HECTIC at times. hoepfully i'll graduate by the time i'm 22, by the rate I'm going right now it looks like that'll happen

Back
Top Bottom