What are your guilty pleasures?

roll.gif

Girls who CAN actually rap.
America's Next Top Model (And if they air a marathon...it's a wrap)
Kpop Broads (Hyuna can get down tho)

Girls who CAN actually rap.
America's Next Top Model (And if they air a marathon...it's a wrap)
Kpop Broads (Hyuna can get down tho)

HOLD UP. You guys really get buzzed from Black N Mild Wine Cigars!?? I had no clue they had such potential
eek.gif
I thought it was just a flavor...

so they really got some alcohol in that or what? Excuse my ignorance im not a smoker, but if thats true that seems like an experiment worth trying
laugh.gif

They must really be terrible for you tho arent they?
ohwell.gif

HOLD UP. You guys really get buzzed from Black N Mild Wine Cigars!?? I had no clue they had such potential
eek.gif

so they really got some alcohol in that or what? Excuse my ignorance im not a smoker, but if thats true that seems like an experiment worth trying
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif

so they really got some alcohol in that or what? Excuse my ignorance imnot a smoker, but if thats true that seems like an experiment worthtrying
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif

so they really got some alcohol in that or what? Excuse my ignorance imnot a smoker, but if thats true that seems like an experiment worthtrying
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

eek.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

eek.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom